XXIO Forged Irons at Demo Day

I have been doing a lot of research on these and talked today with XXIO USA about options and there are none, they are only being offered in stock lengths with either the stock XXIO Graphite or Nippon steel Shafts.
There are a couple of sets on EBAY with Aerotech i80 Shafts, I was advised to steer clear of those as they have to be an aftermarket shaft installation and could be fakes unless they can be confirmed as ordered from a stocking dealer. Interesting irons, I am going to hit them this week at the PGA SS just to see if they are worth spending more time pondering. The new APEX 16 Combo set is in the Shopping cart with Steelfiber i95 just in case and they cost about the same as the XXIO as I want them.

Nice looking, although having no options would be tough to accept especially at their price point.

Got to hit these yesterday. I prefer the look of my 545/745 combos but these are seriously good clubs. Great trajectory and long, very very long.

Terribly expensive considering you have to buy them their way but they look great!

No matter how nice they play that tiny ferrule is a deal breaker.

Back