julie_m

EveryoneLovesACallyGirl
Reaction score
Anyone able to get into their Yahoo mail today?

If anyone wrote either account, I'm not able to see them. And it taunted me too...telling me I have messages...mean!

I have been able to get into one, but not the other. The THP one is working fine, the other seems to be struggling.

I feel your frustration Julie, when yahoo isn't working it always p!sses me off.

I feel your frustration Julie, when yahoo isn't working it always p!sses me off.

I have an internship where I sent in an email update each morning - I couldn't this morning. The boss called me but it went to vm right away - then she didn't leave her number, said to call her back. But her number is in my email! Argh! I always learn to have backups the hard way. I hope she'll believe me...I'm seriously considering referring her to this thread if she doesn't - haha!

When you said yours was working I tried it, it let me in for a second and I'm back to lockout. Still don't have the number.

Email problems suck! My roadrunner email is still giving me problems. I have sent myself emails from work the last few days as a test; some have made it, some haven't.

Back