Ordering from rtic direct is slowish apparently. I'm waiting on an order from last week still.

Amazon. Sold by RTIC but shipped out of Amazon stock. They don't have all the models but why they have they ship quick. I've ordered some stuff direct from RTIC and they do ship slowly.

I use mine all the time....

Attachments

• file.jpg
    file.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 1
That's a pretty awesome price. Have you seen them in stores anywhere? Or just online?

There's a small bike shop that carries them but other than that I've only seen them online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a HUGE Yeti display at my local Toyota dealer.
Not kidding - I spent almost 10 min checking out the stuff!! Every accessory was in stock!

That one is an Ozark Trail. I have a Yeti also but its plain stainless
I have a stainless and black ozark trail I love them. I loved the black so I figured for $10 why not buy another one. Do you see any real differences between yeti and ozark??

I have a stainless and black ozark trail I love them. I loved the black so I figured for $10 why not buy another one. Do you see any real differences between yeti and ozark??

Exactly....the only difference I see is the price honestly. I also bought a red Ozark and had it lettered in my Alma Mater.

Is that a yeti or is that an Ozark Trail?
I saw some comparison tests between the Yeti and Ozark Trail and not only do they look almost identical, the performance was the same too.

Everything I've seen on these indicates there is no functional difference between brands.

I like the RTIC because all the yeti accessories fit it, makes it really easy to find a replacement lid or handle.

Of course the cost of the ozarks makes buying a brand new cup about the same cost as replacing a lid.

I've been using my new RTIC Softpak 30 cooler the last week and it is built everybit as well as the Yeti cooler at less than half the price. I'm going to order the Softpak 20 as well.

rtic-softpak-vs-yeti-hopper.jpg

Back