You have to play one brand of clubs... who are you going with?

Easily Callaway. If not them, it would be Cobra

Most likely Callaway but, would be interested in trying Titleist or Ping

Honestly I could play a 14 club bag pretty easily from any of the major brands. They’re all so good. It’s also part of why it’s more fun to have multiple OEM in the bag because there is so much cool stuff.

Ping
Callaway
Titleist

in that order

Callaway or Mizuno. My bag is pretty much split between the two at the moment and think I could easily go either way.

Cobra. The equipment is stellar, and it’s coming in a bit cheaper than the competitors like Callaway and TaylorMade.

:ping:

Right now I think I'd say Srixon/Cleveland, which is ironic considering I don't have a single Srixon club in my bag at the moment.

Until recently I’d have said ping with 11 clubs in my bag. Now I have mainly Cleveland so would probably lean that way.

The problem would be giving up my LAB putter!!!

Have played more Cobra than anything if you add up all clubs I’ve played. Could go straight Cobra again. I would miss some clubs in my current bag however. Only thing Cobra that not had in bag is wedges or putter. Could easily make both those work.

If I had to only play 1 manufactures clubs I’m going Callaway or ping.

TaylorMade if I was getting paid.

I would love to say Titleist but no matter how much I’ve wanted to love titleist irons they have never loved me back.

PXG or Ping.

As you can see I am a mixed bag golfer, but I would probably go Callaway.

Callaway with Cobra very close behind.

I play TM irons and woods, with Cobra wedges and can't say I've had any issues with either brand.

But I'd probably go Titleist purely to have their wedges in my bag! 🔥

Ping makes my favorite driver and putter, since I hit those most (sometimes too many times), makes it a fairly easy choice. I did game i210 irons in the past and liked them as well.

2nd place would be Srixon.

Previously I would have said Mizuno, but after trying Taylor Made, Adams, Callaway, Mizuno and Titleist, I think I'm sticking with Titleist.

Probably Callaway with Titleist second.

If the clubs were being provided to me (and I could hit a long iron to save my life) I'd say Miura and just forego having woods.

Probably Titleist, because the irons are far and away the best fit for me. I could easily make a full bag of Callaway or Cobra, though.

Right now, I have the following brands in my bag:

Cobra
Mizuno
Callaway
Titleist
TaylorMade.

Back