You just got word your course is opening, do you hit the range on day one or just play.

Maric

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Those of you that have been deprived of playing, will you spend your first day on the range or on the course?

I bring bunch of beer, a bunch of balls, hit the range for basic contact, then go out and prepare for a very long grueling round

I would hit the range anytime one is available to warm up.

Play, then range....want to feel how good it is to be back out there (may go day 2 though...)

My course is open, but range is closed! Stretch in the parking lot.

Play was the only option. Practice area is closed.

Even though it would be ugly (6 weeks so far of no golf), I head straight for the 1st tee.

Range first, then course.

Most practice facilities up here are closed so.....other than taking sh***y balls out to a field and hit them out to warm up, it's pretty much go play.

Hit the tee on #1. If I've been off that long, I'm heading straight to the tee box.

Ranges aren't open here( at least my local ones)so it is straight to the course for me. Tomorrow actually is the first day here that they can open, and yes, I do have a tee time.

I will be out there swinging away on the 1st tee. Practice, we talking about Practice

Here on Long Island most courses that are open, don't have the range open. Very strict rules right now. Some privates have the range open, but definitely no public or daily fee courses.

Here on Long Island most courses that are open, don't have the range open. Very strict rules right now. Some privates have the range open, but definitely no public or daily fee courses.
Our range is open, practice green is closed. First they removed all the holes from the practice green, then they shut it down entirely.

Be nice to hit the range first since I haven't swing a club since October

Play then range..
So looking forward to playing on my new course.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Primetiming it. Both.

range all day
day 1 will probably take you 10 hours to play 18 holes with everyone thats there.

Range first. I wanna know where my shots are going. Then the course.

I'd go make a mess of things just to celebrate being out there and then hit the range next time.

Our courses have been open, but this is an easy one for me. When our season opened because Mother Nature let it open, I went immediately to play. After a winter of hitting on sims all I could think about was playing on terra firma. Hitting the range would have felt more like torture than foreplay. I was ready for the action! :cool:

Range for a week or 2

Praying next weekend the courses open, if they do, bringing lots of balls and heading for the tee box! :cool:

Back