Your Most memorable Golf Trip?

That's an easy one, my Morgan Cup year, it was so memorable, I can remember ever second of the entire trip. Best golf THP memories I have.

In 1993, me and 7 friends went on a road trip for a few rounds of golf in the Poconos. We are now 27 years into an annual trip, and the field is usually around 20 of us. I have only missed 1 year of this annual trip. I joke with my wife that if we had a pre-nup, this would be the only thing in the document for me. Postponed until August this year for obvious reasons.

Tough call. But after some serious mental deliberation I am going to go with my work trip to BC in 2017 that I turned into a week's vacation mostly for golf. I played Nicklaus North, Whistler, Chateau Whistler, Tobiano and Furry Creek. I've had a few trips where I've played some really nice courses, but BC is the prettiest part of Canada that I have ever seen, and I have been to every province except Newfoundland.

The 2018 Grandaddy trip was such an off the charts once in a lifetime experience. Just amazing in every way possible.

I’ll go honorable mention to an 8 day trip to Ireland, mostly staying in Killarney but also in Dublin. Played Waterville, Lahinch (my all time favorite), Ballybunion, Portmarnock, The Island.

It should say a lot that the Grandaddy makes an Ireland trip an honorable mention.

These are awesome obviously grandaddy is awesome in itself but these personal trips are outstanding! Lots of cool stories and courses.

Pebble Beach...between the Lodge, the courses (played Poppy and Pebble twice) and the food, it was heaven...

Scotland 2018 with my wife. Played great courses, drank good whisky & had a blast.
Hopefully our Ireland/N Ireland trip that got pushed to 2021 is as good or better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much all of the THP trips I've been on, Grandaddy 17 and THP Ship in 17 as well. Was looking forward to MC 2020, but COVID happened so...

On a personal note, for me it's the trips to Destin to play down there. Love playing near the ocean and taking in some of the views of the bay and gulf.

Back