Your Preferred Tee Time

I like playing relatively early, get the round in before the course gets too backed up.
7:30 - 8:00 works best for me.
Or, an early afternoon round, so my hung over friends can join!

haha...you just need to go to sleep a little earlier or take a nap after we are done! 6am is the best!

Gross. 6am is the worst.

2 p.m. is my preferred start time. I am one of the weird ones that enjoys the extreme heat and much prefer the quicker pace of play that afternoon golf typically provides. That does change some during the fall depending on what college football games start at what time...lol.

If I can go out as a single, I love it whenever the course is empty. I've had 3 rounds this year in 2 to 2:15 as a single.

If I am golfing with others and it's a nice day, anytime that gets me around in less than 5 hours is fine.

Our normal tee time is around 7:00 am, but one of the leagues I play in tees off at 6:40 am (shotgun) during the hot and humid summer days.

Definitely like starting my rounds early in the morning,Nothing beats a fantastic sunrise on the tee box.

early AM, but we usually cant get off earlier than 7:30 or 8am around here due to members getting first crack.

My preferred time is driving there at sunrise. I don't care for the dew but I love being the only one on the course, and being home by 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between 5:30am and 6:30 am. If I can get back in my driveway around 10am...that is ideal. I love waking up and heading straight to the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy mid afternoon rounds. The heat earlier in the day has worn off, and a lot of course regulars have already gotten their rounds in earlier so the course is usually fairly wide open. I've had a few walking rounds of 9 that came in around 1:15 when teeing off after 1pm, so it lets me get my stuff done with the family earlier in the day, get out for a round, and then right back home in plenty of time for dinner.

Too much dew first thing in the morning so I like to play a little later. But, here in Florida it gets hot quickly and there are often showers in the afternoon. So I usually play around 9/10 and finish just after 1:00.

I always liked evening golf but everyone here has to get to the early-bird specials at the restaurant so that's out.

Mid to late afternoon. My body doesn't feel loose early and my coffee jacks me up. Id rather drink beer and swing away. But with life obligations, early works best.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

If money was no issue it would be between 9-10am. But most courses are charging a premium for the weekend morning tee times so I usually just wait until the afternoons and save $15-$20. Call me cheap, but it's just hard for me to justify paying the extra $ to get out earlier.

Back