Your YouTube golf channel?

Slowmo

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
10ish
So after falling down a rabbit hole on YouTube watching random golfers it got me wondering...how many THPers have their own golf YouTube channel? Post them up here so I can follow along with you. For those who may be considering doing so, tell us how you film and edit videos to post.

THPGolf (y)

nightstanger8

So after falling down a rabbit hole on YouTube watching random golfers it got me wondering...how many THPers have their own golf YouTube channel? Post them up here so I can follow along with you. For those who may be considering doing so, tell us how you film and edit videos to post.

OldandStiff on YouTube

If it took you a minutes to figure out how to even link to it, can you really call it a channel? :LOL: I just do what I do and some of it ends up on YouTube.

Seriously first time I've ever done that. I usually link videos. There's lot of club and ball and course stuff on mine, but this is the best video on there to date!

Last edited:
I've done some videos over the years of how I take ones on course, and draw circles, and use shot tracer, and cut and paste and all that. Feels like I take a video of me taking a video for someone here pretty often to show them, but I can't find one right now. On the move. The course stuff that's about as much as I do, usually. It's different while you're playing. Others I'll narrate and cut in data, and lots of guys that ask questions here get private video answers because it's just faster and easier to show than type. It's kind of my go-to, and translates across everything unlike needing to have someone's number or be on the same app to interact by video.

The instagram videos and stuff everyone wants music and effects or graphics and all of that stuff is kind of a PITA. I'm not know for my editing. lol So I do more YouTube.

There are lots of THPers with channels that have shared videos. The Live Update threads are great for finding people's content through the ones they post in there. And I'm an avid follower, commenter, and Thumbs Up'er 👍 of many a THPer on YouTube!

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Nice to see @That post show up. Might need to start calling out some other guys. A @USAF Ret in Wis video popped up in my feed a little bit ago. Looked at his channel and it reminded me that Secret Santa and Contest Winner threads are great places to find videos people post and their channels too.

Back