YouTube - Mark Crossfield

I've watched lots of his videos! He seems like a good guy to take a lesson from! Good luck!!

this entire thing is just awesome for you. 15 yards is off the tee is killer. Is he following or looking at your stats based on GameGolf?
Yup, I've been sending him updates and some screen grabs from either my Game Golf app on my phone or by sending him links to my Game Golf stats. For example, he and I agree that based off what I'm playing to right now, if he and I were to collaborate again on a lesson, it would really focus on my game inside 100 yards in terms of taking advantage of my longer drives to pin-hunt more effectively, and to scramble and putt more often to avoid the dreaded 3-on & 3-off double bogey and convert more birdie chances.

Yup, I've been sending him updates and some screen grabs from either my Game Golf app on my phone or by sending him links to my Game Golf stats. For example, he and I agree that based off what I'm playing to right now, if he and I were to collaborate again on a lesson, it would really focus on my game inside 100 yards in terms of taking advantage of my longer drives to pin-hunt more effectively, and to scramble and putt more often to avoid the dreaded 3-on & 3-off double bogey and convert more birdie chances.

that's really cool. I love the interaction you two are having with each other.

Back