YouTube TV Debacle - NBA Playoff Crash

Rod Dunlap

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
So excited that YouTube TV has the NFL Ticket moving forward.
Based on my experience it's going to be a disaster.

Having a good night watching the Celtics / Heat game last night when YouTube TV's TNT coverage crashed.
After the 3rd quarter went in and out with the dreaded spinning icon and after that the last 5 minutes didn't show at all.

I canceled YTTV previously due to nothing but issues but thought I'd give it another shot to get a discount for the NFL Ticket package.
Terrible restart.

They better get their act together before the NFL starts or it's going to be a nightmare of a season.

The only issue I've ever had with YTTV was the resolution on Fox...and the price increases. Once I moved to WA, resolution hasn't been a problem. I wasn't watching yesterday's game so I can't comment on that.

I had the same issue and I have been a big fan all along. This was the first issue I've had. Went to listening on espn radio, had a nice 1940's era feel to my 4th qtr.

Maybe YTTV was passing a kidney stone late in the game last night @Rod Dunlap and that's why there was issues streaming...🤣🤣🤣

I've never tried YTTV but it can't be any worse than "satellite issues" from DirecTV. Sunday Ticket is over priced and overrated anyway. All you need is RedZone from NFL network to enjoy sundays haha

I've never tried YTTV but it can't be any worse than "satellite issues" from DirecTV. Sunday Ticket is over priced and overrated anyway. All you need is RedZone from NFL network to enjoy sundays haha

Oh man, I could expect Directv to go out when there was a thunder storm, which was pretty much every day during monsoon season. I quickly ditched them.

Yikes. I'd be upset if I lost signal during a playoff game!

I've never tried YTTV. this makes me glad that I haven't.

So excited that YouTube TV has the NFL Ticket moving forward.
Based on my experience it's going to be a disaster.

Having a good night watching the Celtics / Heat game last night when YouTube TV's TNT coverage crashed.
After the 3rd quarter went in and out with the dreaded spinning icon and after that the last 5 minutes didn't show at all.

I canceled YTTV previously due to nothing but issues but thought I'd give it another shot to get a discount for the NFL Ticket package.
Terrible restart.

They better get their act together before the NFL starts or it's going to be a nightmare of a season.

I have had YTTV for almost 3 years now, and last night was the first time I have ever had an issue with them during a live sporting event. I wouldn't say they need to 'get their act together' it happens with all providers, and it is certainly better than having dish go out whenever there is a rainstorm.

I have had YTTV for almost 3 years now, and last night was the first time I have ever had an issue with them during a live sporting event. I wouldn't say they need to 'get their act together' it happens with all providers, and it is certainly better than having dish go out whenever there is a rainstorm.
Well that's good to hear. My experience has not been that way. I had them for a year before this time around and it was much worse than HULU's streaming so I cancelled.

Back