Zeebedy : WITB 2023

Zeebedy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

thought I would post up my new clubs, as getting back into golf, I got a custom fit for my wedges + 5-GW irons. The woods are standard but with a stiff shaft, got a great deal on them new, so I had to bite..

I have a old-skool 2-ball putter, 52, 56 W/S wedges, 5-GP W/S stiff Forged D9 irons and the Cobra SpeedZone Driver, 3 wood and 3 hybrid. I was also luck to source a Cobra carry bag that matched the woods (was not intentional), what was intentional is I was looking for a single strap carry bag, as I hate the dual carry bag (just my preference).

chyCowS.jpg

GWehZkD.jpg

Great looking bag! Some really solid clubs.

Nice looking bag.

Very nice looking bag!!

thanks guys!

really looking forward to this season with them, only problem is the damn weather here, nothing but rain and wind atm! :mad:

I like the set up - looking good.

I am a Wilson guy so the irons and wedges look cool to me. I have SZ driver that I love. Also have the hybrid but it's liberal. Meaning it only goes left. Way left.

I am a Wilson guy so the irons and wedges look cool to me. I have SZ driver that I love. Also have the hybrid but it's liberal. Meaning it only goes left. Way left.

yeah, I think W/S are so so underrated in the golf scene, and regarding going left, im the same, but on every club! :LOL:

Changed up my wedges, couldn't get on with the WS Model.

Picked up a 56+60 10 bounce, S.

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpeg
    IMG_0063.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0065.jpeg
    IMG_0065.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 4
ScQuick update, new clubs in the bag, and cleaned and a quick photo before they look like hell, (this is Scotland) so the weather is.. yeah ..

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpeg
    IMG_0070.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 12
Looking good!

few changes in the bag for next year..

Callaway MD5 Jaws (52, 56, 60)
Some Mizunos (that came today), JPX 923 Forged. 5-PW.
And stuck with a new putter, still 2-Ball but the blacked out one.

Eyeing up a Scotty, mabye if I can get a good price / condition.

But for now, im happy with things. Range session tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 10
New big max bag arrived today, very happy with the setup now!

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpeg
    IMG_0135.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 10
Solid looking setup, love the progression over time.

well, I am having some struggling atm with my game..so I have sidelined the D9 irons, (not getting rid of them though) and gone for some new TaylorMade Qi irons.

They are a bit different league as my D9 clubs, but very forgiving and again got custom fit for them, as a temporary solution, I think they look "not too bad" in dimensions, and as a bonus, look decent too!

Course closed AGAIN over the weekend, so might travel to my next "local" golf course and use the range, damn snow here is abysmal.

Attachments

• IMG_0193.jpeg
    IMG_0193.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0191.jpeg
    IMG_0191.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0190.jpeg
    IMG_0190.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0194.jpeg
    IMG_0194.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0195.jpeg
    IMG_0195.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 6
nice! Make sure to leave some thoughts in the Qi irons thread.

Back