New England Members

Also any feedback on the Sugarloaf golf course?

I see pictures of it everyday on my instagram feed. It looks awesome. Never played it though.

Bumping this again!

I am seriously toying with the idea of calling into work toomorrow. If I do I'll hop on and check if you still have an opening.

I am seriously toying with the idea of calling into work toomorrow. If I do I'll hop on and check if you still have an opening.

DO IT!!!

I'll plan on calling and canceling the spot in the am if you can let me know then, but plan on it being yours.

I will be playing in Westminster tomorrow......

anyone else concerned about the thunder/ lightning showers? I hope it stays clear!

Playing Brook Meadow in Canton Sunday for the first time, anyone play there recently?

Playing Brook Meadow in Canton Sunday for the first time, anyone play there recently?

Played there about two weeks ago. its usually in pretty good shape and has some tough holes, let me know how you do with the tee shot off of #2, massive tree obstacle to get around. back nine is pretty straight and open. overall, i'm a fan.

Just finished up 36 at Crosswinds in Plymouth. Track in excellent shape. Played LONG because it was wet.

just played chemawa golf course in attleboro. if you are fairly local to it, try it out if you haven't. I think you will enjoy it. It is a short course, like 5600 from the blues, mainly narrow fairways, postage stamp sized greens, a little bit woodsie and a touch of water. the owner has gone out of his way to beautify the course ie flower beds, decorative shrubbery, new fencing, fountains in the water, water coolers, newer carts.....the grounds keepers have done a very good job as the tee boxes are in good shape. the fairways are cut well, the rough is level and deep, the bunkers are groomed, the greens are nice and firm, all be it somewhat slow today and shaped interestingly, colored flags on the sticks. I will be returning.

just played chemawa golf course in attleboro. if you are fairly local to it, try it out if you haven't. I think you will enjoy it. It is a short course, like 5600 from the blues, mainly narrow fairways, postage stamp sized greens, a little bit woodsie and a touch of water. the owner has gone out of his way to beautify the course ie flower beds, decorative shrubbery, new fencing, fountains in the water, water coolers, newer carts.....the grounds keepers have done a very good job as the tee boxes are in good shape. the fairways are cut well, the rough is level and deep, the bunkers are groomed, the greens are nice and firm, all be it somewhat slow today and shaped interestingly, colored flags on the sticks. I will be returning.

played there last year and been meaning to get out there all this season. gorgeous course.

TeedUpThoughts and I are playing Hawthorne CC in Dartmouth this Sunday at 8:50am. I can easily change the tee time to a foursome if anyone wants to join us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played this course a lot but it's been a few years. I'd play it again any time.

Anyone free on Friday morning to tee it up? I was going to have a playing lesson with my coach, but now he has to go out of town. If interested, post up in this thread or PM me.

Anyone free on Friday morning to tee it up? I was going to have a playing lesson with my coach, but now he has to go out of town. If interested, post up in this thread or PM me.

Sorry dude- wish I could!

Where/what time were you thinking of playing? I have a couple of meetings, but I'm trying to get out of them to play Friday.

Piggybacking on Amol's question - is anyone interested in playing Thursday? I'm looking to play somewhere northwest of Boston - and playing with THPers is far more fun than playing by myself.

What time were you thinking?

Where/what time were you thinking of playing? I have a couple of meetings, but I'm trying to get out of them to play Friday.

Piggybacking on Amol's question - is anyone interested in playing Thursday? I'm looking to play somewhere northwest of Boston - and playing with THPers is far more fun than playing by myself.

I'd have to be home by 5 PM, so ideally it would be morning instead of starting after 12 PM. The further away from the city I'd go, the earlier I'd have to start.

I'm thinking of going down to Braintree's muni to play....I'm thinking the next few days will dry that course out.

Massachusetts Members

Massachusetts Members

Have you been to Tuckaway Tavern in Raymond, NH? Awesome burgers and they have 2 for 1 lobster rolls on Monday and Tuesday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440599982.603053.jpg

Playing 36 at Pembroke tomorrow

newport national is in awesome condition right now! go play He may be a bit deeper than the rough. lol

Attachments

• mike d in the rough.jpg
    mike d in the rough.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 0
How many hacks does it take to get out of 3 foot high fescue? Lol

How many hacks does it take to get out of 3 foot high fescue? Lol

unbelievably one! and about 3' from the pin! luckiest hit of the day!

gr8dryv and I are playing Butter Brook on Monday, August 31 at 9:40 AM. There are 2 open slots at that time left, if anyone else wants to join us, let me know so I can call the course and adjust our reservation.

gr8dryv and I are playing Butter Brook on Monday, August 31 at 9:40 AM. There are 2 open slots at that time left, if anyone else wants to join us, let me know so I can call the course and adjust our reservation.

Sooooooo wish I could. First day of school though. I love that course

I'll join you guys if there are still spots.

TeedUpThoughts & I still have room for 2 more on Sunday morning 8:50 at Hawthorne in Dartmouth if anyone in SE MA/RI wants to join in.

Back