Golf's Shark Tank

Would really like to see a good scoring, leaderboard, gambling app.

I've played in a few events that use golf genius. It's also the software of choice for our club events. Would like to see this become more app based and be able to leverage it for skins, Vegas, etc.

Having this app fully integrateable with other apps via an API or something like GHIN, USGA, CDGA, etc would also great. No need to maintain partner profiles and handicaps manually.

Last edited:
I would also like to see a smart golf ball that measures and outputs ball speed, spin, trajectory onto a phone app.

Adidas makes a soccer ball that does this, that has amazing reviews. Those 3 data points are important for both sports. Size aside, I can see this being a reality for a golf ball some day.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Golf Shoes with built in laser the will show me how far of line I aming when I line up. Laser would shine forward from your toes to show where you are lined up.

I would create a club that "gives me the distance of a driver, the accuracy of a fairway wood that you swing like a 7 iron...." revolutionary idea, huh?

I would get rid of my putting woes by inventing the putter used in Caddyshack by Al Czervik

caddyshack_putter.jpg

18Birdies is the perfect example of this. GIve a good intention group a bunch of money and they seem lost and confused.
Signing tour players, when your app can't handle AS or Shamble seems a bit backwards : )

Self fitting seems like a great way to go.

Not to go off track but what should I use instead? I like the free version of 18Birdies bc it's free, has decent GPS and does track some stats. I doubt I will do the upgrade. I'm cheap.

Not to go off track but what should I use instead? I like the free version of 18Birdies bc it's free, has decent GPS and does track some stats. I doubt I will do the upgrade. I'm cheap.

Grint? Free option with good GPS and stats.

I would create a club that "gives me the distance of a driver, the accuracy of a fairway wood that you swing like a 7 iron...." revolutionary idea, huh?

Easy as long as the person hits their driver 150

Back