What PGA Tour event will you attend in 2016?

I wish there was one closer, hoping to attend the Ryder Cup next year and the solheim a year after.

If the US Open wasn't the weekend before my wedding anniversary I would be going. Living in Cleveland and the Open at Oakmont it's a no brainer. We go to Firestone every year if we are not on vacation. Haven't been to the Memorial in a couple of years so I might head back down there.

WGC Dell Match Play in Austin, TX.

I will attend the Manuallife LPGA Classic and the PGA RBC Canadian Open in 2016.

Next year I will attend the Fedex St. Jude Classic as a volunteer for my 3rd year.

Im hoping to go to tge US Open, its almost a must with it being so close

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Im hoping to go to tge US Open, its almost a must with it being so close

How far is that from you?

Im thinking about 3hrs

Ehhh...little too far for me then, probably about 4.5 hours.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ehhh...little too far for me then, probably about 4.5 hours.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Shoul be less than that because I have to drive 45min west to Erie before cutting down 79 so however far you are from Erie add maybe 2.5hrs

Honda, WGC Cadillac and hopefully the Ryder Cup.

I'd love to go to one of them but doubt I will have the chance to get to any of them.

PGA Championship at Baltusrol

Honda, WGC Cadillac and hopefully the Ryder Cup.

WGC Cadillac is now the Dell Match Play. I'm happy about a premier event coming to Texas!

I'll hopefully make it to the Byron Nelson and the Crowne Plaza Invitational. I've been to the Byron Nelson 4 years in a row and it's a great time.

I hope to get back to a Thursday or Friday at the Northern Trust Open at Riviera (also depends on if El Nino rears its head during that week). Beautiful, classic property.

No PGA events, but I am excited to attend the LPGA Marathon Classic which my new home course hosts. I read many times how friendly the players are to the fans especially the young girls in attendance. Going to take at least my oldest daughter with me for one day and I'm hoping my wife would be interested in going and we can bring the rest of the kids!

I will miss the Phoenix Open for the first time in 7 years. I may try to go to the BMW Championship next year.

Already have tickets for the 2016 BMW Championship at Crooked Stick.

The Ryder Cup with 5 of my golf buddies. It will be my first!!

Volunteering for the Bridgestone Invitational, maybe the Memorial.

I think I might check out the Valspar this year

we'll probably head up to opelika for the barbasol again. I think my wife enjoyed it. personally, the field was a little weak so we didn't say anybody particularly impressive, and that course is pretty long to walk. it was fun and we enjoyed our time together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im hoping to get to the US Open this year, if not then Ill probably try to go to Firestone

Back