Michigan hackers, check in here

Anyone in the canton/Ann Arbor area up for a round later today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright I just booked 2:30 Tee time on OCTOBER 6th at Arcadia Bluffs for 4 players. Who's coming with me?

Alright I just booked 2:30 Tee time on OCTOBER 6th at Arcadia Bluffs for 4 players. Who's coming with me?

WHAT!? Oh Man how much?

If I am sick that day, and can't work so be it!

I sense a bit of a sniffle...I think you might be coming down with something. Eventually :bashful:

Hey there, Michiganders. Ill be coming to the Clarkston area from the 10th-16th and will be playing some golf in there with my girlfriend's dad.
Anybody interested in meeting up for a round?

The 12th is a charity scramble at The Fountains in honor of her brother that passed away 5 years ago. If anyone is interested in playing or putting together a team for a great cause, visit jonfenlonfoundation.org for more info. We'd love to have you guys.

I'll be playing at least 2 rounds beyond that scramble so let me know if you wanna tee it up!

Thanks!!!

Hey there, Michiganders. Ill be coming to the Clarkston area from the 10th-16th and will be playing some golf in there with my girlfriend's dad.
Anybody interested in meeting up for a round?

The 12th is a charity scramble at The Fountains in honor of her brother that passed away 5 years ago. If anyone is interested in playing or putting together a team for a great cause, visit jonfenlonfoundation.org for more info. We'd love to have you guys.

I'll be playing at least 2 rounds beyond that scramble so let me know if you wanna tee it up!

Thanks!!!
Anyone interested in meeting up? I'm planning on playing Shepherd's Hollow again and maybe Fieldstone, but I hear the latter is known for really slow rounds. Any advice? I'm staying in Waterford.

Anyone interested in meeting up? I'm planning on playing Shepherd's Hollow again and maybe Fieldstone, but I hear the latter is known for really slow rounds. Any advice? I'm staying in Waterford.

Unfortunately due to time and funds I would be limited to playing at my course in the late afternoons. It's about 1.5 - 2 hours from you. If interested let me know. There are THPers closer to you than I am though.

I could potentially be up for a round one of those days. Won't know til my work schedule is released the week prior. Any specific days you were targeting?

I could potentially be up for a round one of those days. Won't know til my work schedule is released the week prior. Any specific days you were targeting?
Not specifically yet, no. I'll touch base with my father in law to see if he had anything planned. He usually takes the days of our trip off so I'm sure he is open to anything as well. Let me know what works for you and we'll do our best to make it happen

Looks like Sunday-Tuesday 13th-15th are the days we are hoping to play and Shepherds Hollow and Boulder Pointe are the two courses on the list, weather permitting of course. Let me know if any of those might work

Looks like Sunday-Tuesday 13th-15th are the days we are hoping to play and Shepherds Hollow and Boulder Pointe are the two courses on the list, weather permitting of course. Let me know if any of those might work

I will see, I may be able to make one of those days work.

I'll be in Blissfield for work the next few weeks if anyone cares to golf in the evenings.

I'm not sure if I can make it out, but both are nice well maintained courses. Shepards Hollow being pricier and much more difficult in my opinion, but BP has 3 nines available.

Leagues winding down?

Golf this weekend?

Hopefully all is well!
And you can get out and play this weekend!
(I don't think I'll be able to...)

Leagues winding down?

Golf this weekend?

Hopefully all is well!
And you can get out and play this weekend!
(I don't think I'll be able to...)

I managed to get all my golf for the weekend came today as I played 36 holes.

I played Grand Haven golf club today, and it was a fantastic track, definitely one worth checking out.

I managed to get all my golf for the weekend came today as I played 36 holes.

I played Grand Haven golf club today, and it was a fantastic track, definitely one worth checking out.

Is that an old country club? I'm going to be in the area next summer and am researching what to play.

Is that an old country club? I'm going to be in the area next summer and am researching what to play.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441418522.584218.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441418534.989199.jpg

As far as I know, it's always been public. I read its been on Golf Digest top 100 public courses 11 times. It's definitely a tight course, so make sure you are driving the ball well when you show up.

View attachment 21762View attachment 21763

As far as I know, it's always been public. I read its been on Golf Digest top 100 public courses 11 times. It's definitely a tight course, so make sure you are driving the ball well when you show up.

I haven't driven the ball well in the last 3 years! Looks like 5 iron, miss the green and scramble for me!

Keep me posted on oct 6th.

I'm "thinking"about trying to play Sunday or maybe Monday morning...don't know how well that will go over though. Driver was all over the place yesterday. Gotta fix that before Friday. My team is playing for first place in my league!

Looks like I'll be playing on Sunday morning for sure and most likely at Shepherd's Hollow since we have a funeral viewing at 4. Any of you fellas interested?

Back