Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it chirped the other day that Tour X testing is on the horizon. Can't think of a better place to test it's versatility than Colorado. Just saying.
That would be pretty sweet. As long as it can survive me through the testing process :rolleyes:

Is it Friday yet? MD3 54W in a bad way.

I want a Bettinardi.

I support this ponder and would probably help enable it if I could. I'm down to the one Betti I roll the best.

Which one?
A zero, flow neck.

Not an affordable for me one hahahaha. The two full customs I'm having made combined cost less than the Bettis I've been eyeing.

Some day though. Some day.

A zero, flow neck.

Not an affordable for me one hahahaha. The two full customs I'm having made combined cost less than the Bettis I've been eyeing.

When you do it just do a custom it will be worth it :) its not THAT much more (considering you can have exactly what you want) if you are already looking at DASS BB-0's

When you do it just do a custom it will be worth it :) its not THAT much more (considering you can have exactly what you want) if you are already looking at DASS BB-0's
Hahaha, its definitely a plan some day. For now though the full copper Low Tide and copper insert Lajosi won for less than those Zeros that I do so adore the look of.

Someday!

I need a new pair of golf shoes, and I dont know where to go. I have issues with most adidas and puma, they are too narrow, and I dont like the style of most FJ and Nike shoes... any suggestions?

Ecco biom zero. I need a wide toe box but with support in the toe. my favorite golf shoes I've ever owned. I also have the biom hybrid and like them a lot as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A zero, flow neck.

Those are beauties! One day I'll do a custom BB0 or splurge on a 009.

RTX 2.0 cb 54 3 dot was back in the bag today, solidified that an md3 54w is a must now, not an option. Time for the 56 pm to move on.

I would love to get some MD3 wedges, pity they are about $100 more than you guys pay in the states.

Ecco biom zero. I need a wide toe box but with support in the toe. my favorite golf shoes I've ever owned. I also have the biom hybrid and like them a lot as well.

Thanks, I have found a 46 BIOM G2 to try, and liked the fit of it, but I would need a 47. the 300$ sticker price is slowing me down though.

Thinking of picking up some Bridgestone balls for the Disney event next weekend

50* MD3 (not sure on grind just yet), getting my 56 MD3 bent down to 55 and a PM 60* wedge. I'm thinking about a 50/55/60 setup.

still pondering a king cobra ltd driver for when it comes out. dan has me so excited about this. and also still pondering a 1h or 2h to replace my 4w. the worst shot of my round yesterday was with my 4w. i just have -0- confidence in it, but as well as i hit my hybrids i think a low lofted hybrid would be a much better fit.

GBB with a proper fitting.

If I shoot a PB score tomorrow, 83 or lower, I am going to buy myself one as a reward!

GBB! I need that beauty in the bag

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I wanna find a way to get some XR Pro's in my bag for the rest of the season.... Gotta get creative

So many things.

Srixon 355 stuff.
2135 Putter (This is a hard ponder)
XR/GBB fairway

Putters.

I have two customs being made, but still I ponder.

Damn you Dan.

Pondering on 2 clubs...

A higher lofted hybrid to replace my low flying 18*.

Swapping out my 3 wood with a 4 wood.

Pondering replacing wedges, but I don't feel like spending money on my desert clubs. Not sure what to do about that, other than bite the bullet or head to the used club bin.

Wedges here for me. Something in a 52° option. I'm thinking RTX CB 2.0 to go with my 58° PM grind. Trying to simplify things…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back