Jason Finley Talks Golf Balls: Golf Unfiltered #138

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP Radio Network is filled with a variety of shows and new to the network is the Golf Unfiltered show with Adam Fonseca. The show brings new and interesting topics and interviews from the world of golf and THP is honored to have it as part of our lineup on The Hackers Paradise Podcast Network.

Jason Finley, Global Director of Brand Management, Golf Ball at Callaway Golf joins the show to continue our discussion on golf ball distances.

Jason and Adam discuss what goes into researching and developing a new product, and how that work benefits both amateurs and professionals. Jason shares his thoughts on distances in the pro game and whether or not we need to worry about classic golf course architecture.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/jason-finley-talks-golf-balls-golf-unfiltered-138/

Queuing this up right now for the morning commute! Excited! (love GU)

Can't wait to hear Finley go in depth... wonder if he will drop any nuggets about the new ball....

This is a good episode, I find myself agreeing with Finley a lot. It’s interesting to hear him say some similar things about golf balls and fittings that we’ve heard from other individuals.

Great listen.

Just listened to it, Super Villian!!! Love it. Very interesting in his approach to picking a ball and the way he explained it.
His banter and smack talk game is on point, would enjoy a round of golf with him.

Enjoyable, entertaining and informative listen. Really liked Adam's thoughful questions and Finley's direct and detailed responses.

Nice! I’ll be tuning in during my commute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyable, entertaining and informative listen. Really liked Adam's thoughful questions and Finley's direct and detailed responses.

Adam definitely did a good job and asked some interesting questions.

Just listened. Really good show. After just spending a week with Jason, he thoughts and ideas expressed are exactly what I expected.

Jason Finley Talks Golf Balls: Golf Unfiltered #138

Queued up to listen isn’t the morning

This was a fantastic listen! Would love to play another round against Darth Finley!

Adam does a seamless job of weaving between conversation, sharing information and asking great questions. Add Mr. Finley to the mix and you've got a must listen podcast.

Back