Golden Ticket Contestants - Which 2018 THP events are on your radar?

Tough to tell this far out - I'm always keeping my eye on the MC but some other events might really shake that up. Odyssey has my attention but more details are needed!

lots of good picks, morgan cup, odyssey, seemore? Wilson, ultimate weekend etc.

the Callaway events are always interesting, and theyre is maybe a chance of a tie in with the granddady!

hard to pick but I would probably go with the morgan cup

Tough to tell this far out - I'm always keeping my eye on the MC but some other events might really shake that up. Odyssey has my attention but more details are needed!

You’re not wrong. There’s always a bunch of great events picking just one is tough.

I would want to pick something competitve, so probably the morgan cup.
After that, srixon/cleveland event, titleist event.

I should've added thp championship to the competitve answer.

I think I would go with either The Shaft Up or another event that has a fitting session. I've never been fitted before and I think either event would provide a great learning experience!

I’d have to say Odyssey #1 with Cleveland/Srixon a close second. I’d also like to see another Callaway event as well.

The Morgan Cup, Staff Proto and the Odyssey event would be at the top of my list for sure.

I'd say it would be between, Morgan Cup, Odyssey and/or Handcrafted, but knowing THP, I'll be pondering all of them!

The Morgan Cup and THP Championship are the ones that I would look at hard. But this is THP so there probably will be a new event announced that will blow everyone's minds.

Morgan Cup or Cleveland/Srixon. If The Gauntlet comes back that would be right towards the top too.

The Shaft Up events. Watching Danny fit shafts for different heads, and then improving the participants game was truly amazing.
A very very close #2 would be the Grandaddy of course.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

As of right now it would be either the Morgan Cup or the Odyssey event.

As of right now it would be either the Morgan Cup or the Odyssey event.

Same for me really. Morgan Cup is the one major THP event that has escaped me

Sure is hard to know with the Surprises that are sure to come up.

But The Morgan Cup or if The Gauntlet came back those would be at the top of the list for starters.

Callaway event or a budget golf event as those are CLOSE to where I live...my car and sleep pattern would thank me lol

I need to redeem myself in the thp championship

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

My choice will be heavily influenced by calendar and location so everything is still in the running until we get that info.

Last edited:
Hand crafted, staff proto, odyssey, gauntlet

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I think I would go with either The Shaft Up or another event that has a fitting session. I've never been fitted before and I think either event would provide a great learning experience!

Unfortunately Shaft Up is not an option for the Golden Ticket according to JB.

I would love to go back to StaffProto... butttttt I want others to experience that as well and meet the awesome people of Wilson even though this year sounds like it has a lot going for it from the hints JB gave a week or so ago.

I am thinking Morgan cup is way up there or the odyssey event. I think the biggest deciding factor for me would be place of the event.

Morgan Cup for me I think. Following that event is what made me a member of the THP community initially. I've always wanted to play in it. I'm so glad it came back this year.
Big fan of Odyssey golf too so that event would be high on the list.
THP Championship - the September time frame was always a no go for me because of work obligations that month...An event I've always wanted to make, so this would be high on the list and more probable for me to attend with a recent job change.

The Handcrafted Experience is amazing too.. That should be on anyone's list!

The MC, THP Championship, the Odyssey event, or the Cleveland/Srixon event are all at the top of my list. It would really boil down to logistics between those 4.

Looking at it, I probably subconsciously listed them in order of what I want to get into the most...:D

1) Morgan Cup
2) Cleveland/Srixon
3) who knows

Odyssey, Budget Golf event, Cleveland Srixon, and Shaft Up!

So many intriguing events!

I'd have a hard time deciding. Morgan Cup is just one of those legendary events I would like to experience. The Odyssey event I don't even know the details yet but want to go to that too. Of course THCE would be high on the list as well.

Back