2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering-ALL ARE WELCOME!

This is going to be the record for most thpers in one spot.... that poor range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there needs to be a launch monitor and a margarita machine involved. :angel:

I think @coers and I visited that range while we were at LIITA. They sent me back to the hotel because my shirt didn't have a collar. I wasn't used to such fancy places. I'll remember one this time. :)

This now makes me curious to what the record actually is

We had 40 to 44 at olde stone wall for a 1 day event

I think @coers and I visited that range while we were at LIITA. They sent me back to the hotel because my shirt didn't have a collar. I wasn't used to such fancy places. I'll remember one this time. :)

Reminds me of the time I got yelled at for having my hat “the wrong way” at university park.... it was backwards because I was walking into the wind

I've heard rumors they have a sod company on stand by.

Yep we did. Had a good instructor helping me out with my swing.

Well you are trouble :) are you and Cougarkiller playing this week anywhere?

Reminds me of the time I got yelled at for having my hat “the wrong way” at university park.... it was backwards because I was walking into the wind

23 In, 42 still up in the air.

f8a.gif
e31.jpg

f8a.gif
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Well you are trouble :) are you and Cougarkiller playing this week anywhere?

I think he said he was open on Sunday... I know me and tiny dancer (Wardy) are playing bloomingdale Saturday at 1:08 if you wanna join

If he would have me, that sounds like fun. The last time I played there I was 2 under on 9 and we got rained out.

If he would have me, that sounds like fun. The last time I played there I was 2 under on 9 and we got rained out.

X forged and Mb goodness on the range? Your in

Solid ponder right now...

You must be drinking at work again if you think I am going to let you pummel range rocks with my shiny new beautiful irons, hell I am still keeping the iron head covers on them so they don't get dinged up.....the nerve of you.

Now a few swings on the Course with a quality ball sure, but range rocks....pfftt

X forged and Mb goodness on the range? Your in

We had 40 to 44 at olde stone wall for a 1 day event

Let’s break a record move me to 1 I’m in!

Let’s break a record move me to 1 I’m in!

Your in!

I'll redo list 2 numbering later

Back