Check in from Delaware

Chili Dipper

Reaction score
Handicap
Don't Ask
Hello everyone,

My name is Joel and I'm from Delaware. My father started teaching me golf at the young age of 5 and I got pretty good for a child. I played golf with my dad until 1994 when he passed away. Since I was only 12 at the time I was basically forced to give the game up. Fast forward to 2005 after my Army service, I started working at a golf course I picked up the game once again. The following year in 2006 I was in a car crash which took me years to recover from and meant no golfing since it took me a few years to walk right again.

About 2014 I really got back into golfing. I don't get to go as much as I like but I can't let the game die. As I type this spring is upon us and I am feeling the itch to get back out there. Due to my injuries I have to work around I am not the greatest golfer but man it sure is fun. I don't have the best equipment but what a great way to spend a day!

I signed up here a couple of years ago but never made a post until now. Im sure we will speak on there in the future and if you play around the DE, PA, or MD area you might just see me out there swinging away! :golf:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Joel! Check out the DC/MD/VA thread....people are always looking for a round all over the place. Including PA and Delaware.

Welcome to THP Joel! Check out the DC/MD/VA thread....people are always looking for a round all over the place. Including PA and Delaware.

Thank you will do!

Hey Joel, Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! Where is Delaware are you?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Joel

Welcome, glad to have another from the first state

Welcome joel

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, Joel. Glad you're here!

Welcome to THP, Joel :D

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I spent 4 years in Dover for College.

:welcome:

Welcome aboard to finally posting :) Lots of great THPers in your area.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Back