StarWars Battlefront Thread (xbox/ps4/pc)

I LOVE the sniper. Felt so great when I would get headshots.

This is on the maybe list. It was a solid beta but I'm not sure bout it. Just something about it just screams no- maybe its EA

I LOVE the sniper. Felt so great when I would get headshots.

This is on the maybe list. It was a solid beta but I'm not sure bout it. Just something about it just screams no- maybe its EA

It's 100% cause it's EA. They've already released changes being made from the beta which is a GIANT milestone for them lmao.

Also, they've agreed with just about everyone on the fact that the Imperial side in the Walker mode was unbelievably OP

It's 100% cause it's EA. They've already released changes being made from the beta which is a GIANT milestone for them lmao.

Also, they've agreed with just about everyone on the fact that the Imperial side in the Walker mode was unbelievably OP
The unbalanced nature of it is what made it great tho, imo. It was probably my favorite game mode ever. I agree some changes could be made, but it also takes strategy to win as a rebel instead of just running around going pew pew like little kids. I won't quite a few times as a rebel cuz I ruled the skies then brought the pain when the shields were down.

The unbalanced nature of it is what made it great tho, imo. It was probably my favorite game mode ever. I agree some changes could be made, but it also takes strategy to win as a rebel instead of just running around going pew pew like little kids. I won't quite a few times as a rebel cuz I ruled the skies then brought the pain when the shields were down.

Oh I'm with you. But if you're playing solo with a bunch of kids going pew pew it's impossible to form any kind of strategy lol

Oh I'm with you. But if you're playing solo with a bunch of kids going pew pew it's impossible to form any kind of strategy lol
Too true my man. Luckily we will have several THPers playing so we should join up and let the DOMINATE happen.

I agree with this. I rather enjoyed the added challenge. Different.

I was informed that I need to use up some holidays as still am using last year's holidays. So took off Nov. 17th and 18th, so should get a lot of hours in on this game right at release. Haven't been a video game nerd like that since halo 3 came out, lol.
Anyone else playing that day? If you are on xbox my GT is SHIFTYOO9
Kinda pissed about the "season pass" , but I bit the bullet and paid the full $160 (Can). And it is downloaded already and ready to play!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;V2xp-qtUlsQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2xp-qtUlsQ[/video]

The launch release trailer looks awesome! I'm going to have to try playing without the HUD when it comes out. For sure looks like you are in the movie when its off.
Cannot wait!

I didn't record very much video, but here's a few shots from the beta. The last part is weird as an AT-AT was destroyed and it still showed it destroying the shield generator

Last edited:
I didn't record very much video, but here's a few shots from the beta. The last part is weird as both AT-AT's were destroyed, and I still won as Empire.

Yeah, that's pretty awesome. I've seen a couple times where AT-ATs were downed right at the last second and the Rebels still lost. A video posted had a snow speeder cable tie up both walkers at the same time, down them before the time ended, and the Rebels still lost.

Looking forward to the release. Got the afternoon off and will be playing for endless hours.

Looking forward to the release. Got the afternoon off and will be playing for endless hours.

tpluff are you on ps4 or xbox?

Well I know the xbox version probably won't be the most polished, but at least if you have the EA early access app downloaded on your xbox, we will get early access to swbf confirmed on Nov.12.
We will get 10 hours of early access play! I know I'll for sure use up my 10 hours before launch on Nov. 17th.

[h=1]Battle of Jakku teaser[/h]need to pre-order the game to get this at release or play early. I'm officially in Starwars mode. Playing Knights of the Old Republic II on my xbox, and also playing the first Knights of the old Republic on my s6 edge, looks great! Don't know why, but I'm always a Dark side Jedi in both games.

So whats the verdict on Deluxe edition or standard edition? Not sure which one I should order. Thoughts?

I think it just gives you some unlocks early, and exclusive ion shock emote.
I bought the ultimate edition, which is the deluxe with the season pass.

I think it just gives you some unlocks early, and exclusive ion shock emote.
I bought the ultimate edition, which is the deluxe with the season pass.

What does the Season Pass provide?

All the expansion, map packs, character skins. BS they are charging for that still, but it's what I expect from ea.

All the expansion, map packs, character skins. BS they are charging for that still, but it's what I expect from ea.

It's what everyone does call of duty battlefield etc all do it.. Not going anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on the fence on this one. I am loving bops 3 so may not have time for another game for a while

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I am on the fence on this one. I am loving bops 3 so may not have time for another game for a while

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I know what you mean. So many good games coming out, or are just out. Too bad they all seem to be over $100 with the best versions. Really looking at Falllout 4, but it will have to wait. I'm trying to buy a skytrak launch monitor, and that will eat up most of my rec funds this calendar year. So Star Wars is probably the only game I'll get before xmas. But I'm sure I'll get my moneys worth out of that game.

I preordered the Star Wars edition PS4 last week. Cant wait to get it!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm sitting here, thinking about this game.

I can't wait. I'm a grown man with a professional career in management, 14 yr marriage, two growing boys, spreading white shoots of hair (what's left of it anyway), and I feel like a giddy kid coming up to Christmas day. It's a great feeling. It's been awhile since I've been this excited about a game. I'd never admit that I'm more excited about this game than The Force Awakens movie...but I'll just leave that out there...

Hoping to be able to play the ea early access after midnight tonight. If not tomorrow! Cannot wait.

Hoping to be able to play the ea early access after midnight tonight. If not tomorrow! Cannot wait.

Quite a few people on my friends list are already playing. Makes me a tad jealous. Pretty excited for this on Tuesday

Back