StarWars Battlefront Thread (xbox/ps4/pc)

SHIFTY

Orgasm Donor
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
[video=youtube;ZwWLns7-xN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWLns7-xN8[/video]

Anyone else really pumped for this to come out at xmas? I sure am. I played 1&2 on xbox, and totally loved them! My first 4 friends on my xbox live account from 9ish years ago were Battlefront players. One I haven't played anything with since then, and he sent me a message the other day reminding me this is coming out.

I hear this time there won't be any space battles, but as long as what they do come out with isn't as buggy as Battlefield 4 when it first came out. And isn't a Battlefield clone (I'm sure it won't be).
The Frostbite engine can look fantastic, as shown in the video (on ps4). Just hope the gameplay is as good as the old ones were!

Also there will be no Clone wars material from what I here, just from the Original Trilogy, which I'm ok with as well.

I can see a couple hundred hours next winter being spent on this in the golf off-season for sure!

I really enjoyed the second game. I hope this impresses. Between this and a few others, I need to upgrade my console.

Totally looking forward to this one.

I'm hoping it'll be awesome. The graphics are supposed to be really nice. Looking forward to this and Forza 6 which i think comes out around the same time

Some guys have been chatting a bit about it in the video game thread.

What could have been...

YgOmHX3.png

I'll probably still buy it though.

I'm really looking forward to this game. DICE + Star Wars = Very intriguing.

What could have been...

YgOmHX3.png

I'll probably still buy it though.
They are leaving quite a bit out in comparison to the old game. I'm hoping it's so epic nobody notices or complains once it comes out.
They will complain about all the dlc that EA is famous for. But that's too be expected. I'll probably complain too, and then buy it.
Damn EA! Lol

This is one that I actually might pre-order... (PC)

Depends on what the multi-player looks like. I heard it is supposed to be good, and if I like what I see after E3 then I may preorder on PC.

That multiplayer looked amazing

That looks pretty freaking cool. If only I had time for video games again ha-ha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Beta officially announced today!!!! Early October. No exact date given but looks like an open beta as well. Cannot wait!!!

Beta officially announced today!!!! Early October. No exact date given but looks like an open beta as well. Cannot wait!!!
Will be participating in that for sure. I'll likely be buying this because it is Star Wars and I'm a fan of reliving my childhood, but it'll be nice to give it a run and help confirm the purchase. Worked for Blops III, why not this!?

I'll definitely be trying this

Will be participating in that for sure. I'll likely be buying this because it is Star Wars and I'm a fan of reliving my childhood, but it'll be nice to give it a run and help confirm the purchase. Worked for Blops III, why not this!?

I will be owning this. Perhaps before Black Ops 3

The open beta started yesterday. I'll be downloading it for PC later today.

Played a bit of the beta last night on PC, so far so good. I have been playing an MMO for the past year and off and on with BF4, so my mouse twitch isn't exactly up to par when I was deep into FPS games. Basically got owned in the two matches I played. Will be on a lot this weekend and might make my preorder purchase either this weekend or in a couple weeks.

The open beta started yesterday. I'll be downloading it for PC later today.

Glad I read this thread, downloading now for PS4. Also, don't forget how great of a job EA did with Rory McIlroy PGA Tour. EA puts a lot of hype in their releases that turn out to be less then stellar.

Glad I read this thread, downloading now for PS4. Also, don't forget how great of a job EA did with Rory McIlroy PGA Tour. EA puts a lot of hype in their releases that turn out to be less then stellar.

Yeah, that's not happening with this one. Rory was a joke and we all knew it from the first trailer that was released. This is legit all the way.

Never played the big map, just the smaller one to get a few unlocks, should be at level 5 after a couple more matches tonight to unlock the jet pack. I seem to like the empire better so far. And matches can be competitive. My best round 34-5. My worst round 8-16, lol.
Has potential.

Back