What cigar did you smoke today?

One of my go to cigars. Very nice smoke.

I've been wanted to try them. Are they traditional or flavored like other Drew Estate's?

I've been wanted to try them. Are they traditional or flavored like other Drew Estate's?

Traditional. I find them smooth, but bold. Very nice long flavor profile.

I see you're in Jersey, too, which sucks for us because the cigar taxes are so high. If you are close to Philly, got to Holt's. If you buy 4 of any kind of cigar or combination of brands, you get the 5th free!

Traditional. I find them smooth, but bold. Very nice long flavor profile.

I see you're in Jersey, too, which sucks for us because the cigar taxes are so high. If you are close to Philly, got to Holt's. If you buy 4 of any kind of cigar or combination of brands, you get the 5th free!

Nice I'll have to try! And yes I go to Holts alot! I'm in Philly for every Eagles home game and many of the Sixers games. Love Holts. A little pricey tho. But classy Cigar store

Nice I'll have to try! And yes I go to Holts alot! I'm in Philly for every Eagles home game and many of the Sixers games. Love Holts. A little pricey tho. But classy Cigar store

You TOTALLY need to take a drive to Bethlehem and go the Cigar International store front. It is AMAZING and much less expensive for premium cigars. Heaven.

You TOTALLY need to take a drive to Bethlehem and go the Cigar International store front. It is AMAZING and much less expensive for premium cigars. Heaven.

that sounds intriguing!

My new favorite $5 cigar. It's our club cigar.
e9e9fb5f0127a3034e68f75594755bb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow that looks like heaven. This was my night

IMG_20151023_223946_zpssmtqvw6e.jpg

Very impressed with this cigar which was one of 14 Drew Estate freebies that came with a box special of Acids i odered from JRs. I would love to learn the whisky/bourbon companions for cigars

Looks great!! That was woodford reserve. Kinda overpowered the mild connecticut toro, but was enjoyable nonetheless

What cigars are your current go to' s ??

What cigars are your current go to' s ??

Mine are Man O'Wars , Drew Estates, and Caldwells....

Another one of my club private label cigars.
54bed3afd1834b675f905a74206b9292.jpg

Another one of my club private label cigars.
54bed3afd1834b675f905a74206b9292.jpg

So I don't understand. Ur golf course makes their own cigar?

Tim, don't you work anymore?

Tatuaje Anarchy for Halloween eve day.
cd455671291376d4803eb2f327f26584.jpg

Guys I thought this was cool. A golf related cigar hack

Had a family member from cuba bring these in. A whole box..

dab0bd323a94068b6fbacf030a79d0a4.jpg

Wow, X.Man!!! Nice!!!

The greatest cigar I ever smoked was the Cohiba Siglio V Robusto. It was divine and was truly all it was cracked up to be according to Cigar Aficiando. Their highest rated cigar with good reason!

Never actually smoked a Cohiba. This would be my first

Had a family member from cuba bring these in. A whole box..

dab0bd323a94068b6fbacf030a79d0a4.jpg

Dammit. Isn't jealousy a bad thing

What cigar did you smoke today?

I've had an authentic Cuban Cohiba, and honestly I've had much better non-Cubans. Cubans don't seem to mean what they used to. Good cigars for sure, just over hyped IMO.

...but I certainly would still be super excited for a box of Cohibas, don't get me wrong haha

I've had an authentic Cuban Cohiba, and honestly I've had much better non-Cubans. Cubans don't seem to mean what they used to. Good cigars for sure, just over hyped IMO.

I've heard the same thing. May have my 1st tonight. Will report back

Back