Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Someone gets free drinks...

No free drinks. Happy to do it. They need to be used by end of year. See all tomorrow.

Unfortunately I can't take advantage, but all Glen Mills tee times tomorrow after 12 are $50.

Great time with Chuck, Chris and Mitch today

f70e8b9df1ced5a6beb0fd6bb53f96c3.jpg

b9594e4b9bf40a07cfc4d60a073e697b.jpg

7d0b6e30c610d4c9be0a125344597bf8.jpg

Awesome!! How was the course? I'm thinking about taking my two kids on Sunday for 9 holes in the afternoon.

Hey, look I didn't early release! Enjoyed the round, little frustrated today for some reason but happy I got to get out.

Joe couldn't have posted two less complimentary photos of me. In one it looks like I'm 5000 pounds and in the other that shot was terrible.

Regardless, it was a fun day and thanks to Chuck for hosting us. Thanks to Joe for letting me put the Adams Pro in play. That M1 is awesome but I'm trying to ignore that fact and I still love the XR Pro hybrid. The Adams Pro was a grinder. It wasn't glorious, but it always put me in play no matter what the lie or swing. I'm mixed on it, but could see it helping me in some ways. Let's get out again soon so I can play all your clubs and ponder some more...

You need to learn to put a positive spin on things. You weren't 5000 pounds, you were puffing out your chest to assert your dominance. Come on!

You need to learn to put a positive spin on things. You weren't 5000 pounds, you were puffing out your chest to assert your dominance. Come on!

Here's a positive spin. Your XR Pro hates you and seemed to like me more on that longer par 3. I will PM you my address so it can be with its rightful owner. I will send you Joe's Adams Pro in return.

Awesome!! How was the course? I'm thinking about taking my two kids on Sunday for 9 holes in the afternoon.
Course is in fine shape. Are you close by?

Yeah Chris you actually make me look swelte in that photo. My pleasure guys.

Course is in fine shape. Are you close by?

Yep! I live in Cherry Hill, about 10 miles away. I live across the way from one of the Fairways at Woodcrest CC. Too bad I'm not nearly good enough to play that course and it is VERY $$$ for a public course.

Yep! I live in Cherry Hill, about 10 miles away. I live across the way from one of the Fairways at Woodcrest CC. Too bad I'm not nearly good enough to play that course and it is VERY $$$ for a public course.
Had my wedding reception at Woodcrest in 2012

Anyone want to play at mercer Oaks tomorrow?

No can do tomorrow.

Officially took off for Friday - who wants to play?

Back