Ball Marker - In your pocket, hat or elsewhere?

Right pocket at all times with 1 long tee, 1 short tee, 1 mark repair tool

I like mine on my hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't sweat it. We have caddies, but I just use a coin or a tee when I'm the one marking. When I need to move my ball again when I'm about to putt, I just use a dead leaf lying around the green.

I try to keep mine in the right pocket but it always seems to end up in my left.

Wear mine in my hat. I occasionally use the one on my THP Divot tool.

Everything including the ball marker is in the right front pocket, easier with a golf glove on the left hand most of the time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I like the caps that have a magnet in the brim to hold a marker but I tend to forget it's there. I keep a divot repair tool in my pocket that has a ball marker attached (WVU - gift from my son, class of 2012 ) so on those rare occasions when I'm not away and have to mark my ball, I'm covered.
s-l500.jpg

I keep it on my right front pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pocket

Right front pocket with divot fixer

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

One on the cap and one on my ball mark repair tool in my right pocket.

Don't wear a cap so right front pocket. A bit of a pain as it will fall out occasionally. For marker I use either a dollar coin or a Turkish lira coin (had some from a trip to Istanbul).

Left pocket. I rotate between different ball markers.

Right pocket for me, along with divot tool and tee

Always in my pocket

pitchfix_hybrid-gun_red-_302d2b_690302-3_1024x1024.jpeg

I have a pitchfix and love it. It has a ball marker holder via magnet that's easy to find in your pocket and pop off quickly.

On my divot tool in my pocket

In my pocket. Odyssey coin

Main marker is in the back left pocket. Keep a couple smaller ones in the front left.

Marker, three tees and divot tool are always in my right pocket. Lip balm only in the left. Nothing else is allowed in either pocket during a round.

Back