Where to get fitted for new irons in Mass?

Mace

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am not sure which forum to post this in - but I live in central MA - and looking for a new set of irons. I am wondering where I can to get fitted - (never done that before).

If this is the in wrong forum - I apologize - I didn't see any regional forums - mace

Hey man- I’m in Cmass too! I like GolfTec in Burlington MA. I’ve considered Club Champion in Needham however. When this dumb snow melts we will have to try to get a round in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man- I’m in Cmass too! I like GolfTec in Burlington MA. I’ve considered Club Champion in Needham however. When this dumb snow melts we will have to try to get a round in!

Thanks for the response- I will look into those 2 places -

It’s a little further but look into the Harmon golf club. It’s in rockland MA. They’re a performance school

Sent from HTX

If you don't mind the drive, Joe and Leigh's Performance Center gets a lot of great reviews.

If you don't mind the drive, Joe and Leigh's Performance Center gets a lot of great reviews.

Ive always wanted to go to that place

about an hour and 15 min away --- I could do that no problem. Thanks! All of these are within driving distance... All about an hour away - thanks a lot! will reach out to these places to see what the process is.

Golf Galaxy in Burlington also does fittings. I had a great Salesman last week (Dave) and he knew I wasn't buying the clubs there and they did it for $0. I already knew what I wanted to compare, only cobra and which shafts.
Its probably not to the level of CC or GolfTec but if you already have a Idea of what you are looking for then GG is great. I had a appointment for GolfTec but they don't carry Cobra so I canceled that one and CC couldn't get me in before the MC deadline they area extremely busy.

Because of how nice they were I will be purchasing my girlfriends clubs there since shes just starting to play.

Looking forward to playing golf with some of the Local THPers.
Mace where are you from? I'm from Worcester.

Peace

Last edited:
Golf and Ski up in Hudson NH is absolutely fantastic as well - I've got a couple reviews somewhere on here that I've written. Club Champion is also excellent, albeit more money.

Golf and Ski up in Hudson NH is absolutely fantastic as well - I've got a couple reviews somewhere on here that I've written. Club Champion is also excellent, albeit more money.

thanks - I have had someone else tell me about Golf and Ski -

I am from Sterling - and work in Marlboro -

How close are you to sagus ? I recommend Frank from aceof clubs

Back