SeeMore Putters Thread

New flag stick heading to Iowa. Thanks Ted & Grant.
33F1D6F4-ABBD-4778-8B80-6C9C0CBB49CE_zpsdoso923h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I really like that red and white combo. Sweet looking flatstick

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Yep Edufii Ted put it up there only two available.

New flag stick heading to Iowa. Thanks Ted & Grant.
33F1D6F4-ABBD-4778-8B80-6C9C0CBB49CE_zpsdoso923h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That thing's a beauty! Don't the Corona Del Mar's have an insert?

Rolled the z3c today. Had a total of 28 putts on my round with 25 coming with the z3c. The other 3 were on o e hole with CAA_Beats db4

That thing's a beauty! Don't the Corona Del Mar's have an insert?

yes they are suppose to have insert. this is 1 of 2 prototypes that never made it to the insert stage.

I saw the CDM FGP Blade on Edufi also and it is certainly a beauty. Congrats on the purchase Roger!

Looks like I'll have an M7 PR soon. Copper. mmmmm

Well it's time to put the dark finished/carbon steel SeeMores away and pull the light finished/stainless versions out for "winter".
It's going to be a long few months without this guy.
144ac4c321d59c37851262000b558a7e.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Forgot to chime in that i finally got my first rounds in with the new M7 pr last weekend.
Disnt warm up on the greens the first day and was short on the firat few holes before i settle in.
The face puts such a pure roll on the ball was what i noticed most. Putted pretty well all things considered. Still need to make sure i keep my head down through impact and i think i will enjoy my time with it even more.

Not sure im in love with the black and red grip but it will serve its purpose for now

Not sure im in love with the black and red grip but it will serve its purpose for now

Yea that one is probably my least favorite from them. would replace that ASAP haha

Contemplating a Giant FGP. Will the Giant fit in a Seamus hybrid headcover?

Should have some copper in my life tonight. excited to get it in the bag. Pretty positive that it will become the instant gamer.

Should have some copper in my life tonight. excited to get it in the bag. Pretty positive that it will become the instant gamer.

I am still shocked how fast USPS is getting it there! Typically takes twice that long to send something in state....

I am still shocked how fast USPS is getting it there! Typically takes twice that long to send something in state....

Based on the last few times I've had something delivered USPS, me too haha

Based on the last few times I've had something delivered USPS, me too haha

Just checked the tracking and it was delivered at 10:20 a.m. or something close to that. Less than 48 hours to get from GA to OH is pretty impressive, especially for USPS.

Just checked the tracking and it was delivered at 10:20 a.m. or something close to that. Less than 48 hours to get from GA to OH is pretty impressive, especially for USPS.

They must have known I really wanted it haha.

Hello beautiful.

a37176ab75b3240c4a88a425506ef660.jpg

That finish!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mmmmm, cooooooooooooooooooooooooppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr.

If SeeMore ever makes a z3c with copper I am in a lot of trouble.

So after a couple days with the copper insert I've noticed a few things...

It's beautiful. No matter what else, the look of a copper insert is incredible.

It's softer than the M7 with the aluminum insert I had, but not by a huge amount, and has an addictive feel to it.

It's not as soft at the all carbon steel PTM1 I have. But I can't tell if that's the material or the grooved face on the PTM1 doing that.

The copper tipped shaft is an awesome touch. Along with being #3. that's awesome as well.

I can't wait to start gaming this beauty on course.

So after a couple days with the copper insert I've noticed a few things...

It's beautiful. No matter what else, the look of a copper insert is incredible.

It's softer than the M7 with the aluminum insert I had, but not by a huge amount, and has an addictive feel to it.

It's not as soft at the all carbon steel PTM1 I have. But I can't tell if that's the material or the grooved face on the PTM1 doing that.

The copper tipped shaft is an awesome touch. Along with being #3. that's awesome as well.

I can't wait to start gaming this beauty on course.

I agree with all of your statements. I didn't feel much difference either between copper and aluminum inserts. I don't have grooved face carbon, but do have 2 grooved faced stainless and 2 regular milling carbons and both "feel" softer to me than the m7 or m8 with copper insert.

Back