Answer These 5 Questions

Might be the first time ever I aced a pop-quiz!

I can't imagine anyone saying no to any of those questions haha. Sounds awesome

Definitely yes to all of those questions. Obviously its the greatest amateur golf event period.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes

If someone said no we should call and have them admitted to the mental health hospital

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

not only yes, but Hell yes to all questions.

Leave to THP for something very special in 2016

I cannot find enough words of approval to all of these questions. 2016 is going to rock the world and change the game.

That would be a definite yes to all the questions. Who wouldn't want to have the greatest golf experience ever.

yes X 5 = the 2nd greatest golf opportunity behind going to the Masters

I've been to the Masters......................so

This is absolutely incredible and congrats to those selected this year and in years to come.

yes X 5 = the 2nd greatest golf opportunity behind going to the Masters

I've been to the Masters......................so

This is absolutely incredible and congrats to those selected this year and in years to come.

I'd take that before the masters withouth a doubt!

I can't wait to follow along as the boys head out to Cali and win that belt.

Of COURSE I would love to do this...again and again and again!

Seems like an obvious answer! Thanks for letting us know it will be back next year!! Can't wait for the next opportunity!

5 questions but I only need 1 answer because it applies to all of them - Hell Yes!

This is my ultimate golf aim in life as there is no other way I would be able to live that kind of experience anywhere else and I am so excited to hear it will be coming back in 2016

Love that the #Grandaddy will continue on in 2016.

I'll love it even more when THP is heading back to defend their 2015 championship!

Sad that with my student teaching commitment, it looks like I most likely won't have the opportunity to participate.

But I really love following along with this event :)

#TeamRedemption 2015.... Get er done!

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Well... YES
4. YES
5. I would

Looking forward to hearing from these 12 guys and their experience. Sounds like it will be a blast!

Would you like to play golf for a few days at one of the finest facilities in the world?
Would you like to test all of the latest and greatest at the nicest facility in the world?
Would you like to be given a bag full of that equipment by one of the best companies in the world?
Would you like to fly across the country, be taken to great restaurants and stay in a wonderful hotel for this?
And would you like to do it with no cost at all?

With The Grandaddy of em all coming up next week, I wanted to post this here.
You will be able to follow along as 12 THPers get to do this very thing next week and live update as it happens.
And in 2016...You COULD experience it for yourself.

Yes to all of the above. All I need is time and good health........

Hope everyone has a GREAT time!

Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes, and Yes, I mean come on do I really have to answer this. Of course the answer is yes.

Is hell yes to every question count!

Answer to all 5:

hqdefault.jpg

You win the internet today.

Yes to all questions

Yes x 5. I can't wait to see what Callaway has in store for us this year.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
A 1000x yes!

Well this is an easy answer. Yes to all of the questions!

Of course 5x.

Back