On Course Swing Check

GolfLivesMatter

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to share with folks who may not know that there's an easy way to check your backswing on the course. Stand about 18 inches or less away from a tree with your back to the tree. Take your backswing. If you hit the tree your swing is flat. People wonder what the heck I'm doing 20 yards from my ball, but it works.

Just wanted to share with folks who may not know that there's an easy way to check your backswing on the course. Stand about 18 inches or less away from a tree with your back to the tree. Take your backswing. If you hit the tree your swing is flat. People wonder what the heck I'm doing 20 yards from my ball, but it works.

Great, but you must have a ready thoughts how to make your swing more upright: and it is not so easy to change it when playing golf :act-up:.

Thanks god justin Leonard, John rahm, Sergio and other flat plane swing didn’t do this.

Thanks god justin Leonard, John rahm, Sergio and other flat plane swing didn’t do this.

I was at a golf demo outing hosted by Couples years ago who gave this tip to the group.

Back