Super Stroke Cross Comfort Grips

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This quick video will be hitting THP Social Media today.

Last year Super Stroke came out with the Cross Comfort line of grips. For those that prefer a softer swing grip, this fit the bill. One of the problems with that type of grip from others has been durability, so we went to Super Stroke HQ to find out a little bit more about them.

[video=youtube;K-WcA2XI2Os]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-WcA2XI2Os[/video]

I enjoyed using these for a couple of months last year proir to passing them on to another THPer. I did not play them long enough to really test the durability. I am a firm, corded grip guy so these were not my cup of tea.

I’m really a fan of these grips. So far they last longer than the Winn and are really comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried these when I saw them last year. Had high hopes! Only took me a few swings to miss my Dri-tac. For some reason I wasn't a fan of the Cross Comforts.

Now the new Dri-tac Lites are perfection(for me)!

I tested these last year when my interest in them resulted in a shoulder tap. I did really love the feel, and texture of these grips. I thought they got slicker than most when presented with moisture, either via sweat or rain, but no worse than Dri-Tac's. In any case, I have 13 of these ready to go as soon as my new irons arrive. Will add some additional thoughts throughout the summer as I get more and more rounds in with them.

I bought a set of these over the winter and have not installed yet. I'll have to wait for my Morgan Cup set (Lamkin) wear out before installing although will have to find out if there is anyway to transplant a set of CobraConnect sensors into another set of grips.

I tested these last year when my interest in them resulted in a shoulder tap. I did really love the feel, and texture of these grips. I thought they got slicker than most when presented with moisture, either via sweat or rain, but no worse than Dri-Tac's. In any case, I have 13 of these ready to go as soon as my new irons arrive. Will add some additional thoughts throughout the summer as I get more and more rounds in with them.

Nice dude! I want to see these in hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're ridiculously comfortable.

This is an understatement. Comfort and tacky at the same time. Even if they get wet/slick, a quick wipe down with a dry towel and you’re back in business.

Back