Father's Day Golf

Father's Day Golf

• Yes! the kids are sending me to the course!

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Nope, I'm going to enjoy family time!

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • no. I'm forced to spend unwelcome family time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't golf - I just browse THP to kill time.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayB

Reaction score
Handicap
My buddy and i are playing Sunday thanks to some artful planning by our wives to give us a Dad's day treat. How many of you dads out there will get to go and play on Sunday?

I'll be gone long enough playing guitar for church on Sunday. I'll get a round in next weekend, though.

Playing with my dad and my wife and her dad. Quite the 4 some. Should be fun.

Actually playing on Saturday with my dad & father-in-law to celebrate Father's Day at Spanish Bay... a first for all of us

Im playing sunday but not wife my dad (maybe Wednesday with my step dad) but i do get to tee it up with Lightningbolt44 in myrtle

I'm playing golf today so I can be free for family on Father's Day.

Golfing tomorrow and Sunday for the weekend. Bringing my son to the course Sunday

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Golfing Sunday with my father in law and his youngest son.

I'll be playing Sat, Sun and Monday.

For the first time in years I'm not planning on playing. I bet I've played every year since I was a kid. Waking up to a nice breakfast and maybe going out for a little hike with the family sounds like a pretty nice morning.

Just a Pawther's Day for me (thank GAWDDDD) so I'm just taking the pups for a walk and ice cream and cooking out/fishing with my dad.

I'm playing tomorrow...Sunday will be a family cookout.

I'll play tomorrow but Sunday will be spent with family.

Just got a tee time for 7 AM Sunday morning. I did ask my wife if I could go and she said of course because it’s Father’s Day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing with my Father-in-law, his brother-in-law, and the brother-in-law's son-in-law.

(It's our Thursday 4 man league team too)

Taking pops out Sunday to play the course that's hosting my state am qualifier.

I’m exploring Maui Sunday, but will be playing Monday and Tuesday! Happy Father’s Day, y’all!

Yep and I'll meet the wife and kids at the pool afterwards!!!

My youngest daughter will be with us for the day, and besides the fact that I don't play golf on weekends, we will enjoy a great day together - me, my wife and daughter. My older daughter will "facetime" with me with the grandkids. A GREAT day to be a dad.

I’m playing on Sunday. My wife (who started golf lessons last Wednesday) will probably walk the course with me. It’s supposed to be hot and humid, we’ll probably get in nine before we melt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have a round scheduled for tomorrow. Sunday is all day family time

I'll be working O/T to get a comp day that I've already earmarked for September 17th. I have two already earmarked for the 13th and 14th so after this weekend, I'll be good to go for the THP Championship!

Just got invited by my buddy to play tomorrow morning. So getting in an early round in the morning then spending the rest of Saturday with the family. Leaving Sunday for a quick three day golf trip.

I'll be playing with my Father in Law on Sun morning then the rest of the family will meet us at the club at 1pm. The club is having a Fathers Day BBQ from 1130 to 4pm.

Back