Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Wow, very aggressive and well played!
I always go GW, GW, 4 putts

Aggressive indeed!

I've only played it once and I went 6 iron, wedge into the far right trap, FFFUUUUUU-

Wow, very aggressive and well played!
I always go GW, GW, 4 putts

I got a bit lucky! I hit a draw that started over the water and landed on the fairway... Could have been with the fish!

Looks like I'll be visiting Vancouver next summer with Mrs. 5150. Would love to get in a round in the AM... I'm an early riser and she likes to sleep all morning so I think I can sneak out early.

Any recommendations for a place to play? We'll be staying downtown and I won't be renting a car.

Looks like I'll be visiting Vancouver next summer with Mrs. 5150. Would love to get in a round in the AM... I'm an early riser and she likes to sleep all morning so I think I can sneak out early.

Any recommendations for a place to play? We'll be staying downtown and I won't be renting a car.
Hello 5150, I am living downtown and could drive us to the course no problem. I love a good ok early round, depending on how far is far for you. University golf ,Fraserview golf courses are the best best value and a good test. Both very enjoyable tracks in their own. Let me know closer to the date as long as I am in Vancouver I am game

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hello 5150, I am living downtown and could drive us to the course no problem. I love a good ok early round, depending on how far is far for you. University golf ,Fraserview golf courses are the best best value and a good test. Both very enjoyable tracks in their own. Let me know closer to the date as long as I am in Vancouver I am game

Thanks Jaysfan! I'll reach out to you when the time comes. I haven't been to Vancouver since the early 90s and am looking forward to our visit.

Thanks Jaysfan! I'll reach out to you when the time comes. I haven't been to Vancouver since the early 90s and am looking forward to our visit.

Hopefully Jaysfan lets you win a round of golf so you'll move to PNW before regional rivalry comes our way :act-up:

Getting anxious about your fitting ski?! Now you made me want to do it too!! What's your name by the way??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting anxious about your fitting ski?! Now you made me want to do it too!! What's your name by the way??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha yeah bud, I'm stoked! Sorry if I cost you money :alien:

Name's Ryan. And these are the digs I'm rocking today so you can find me!

977fd4a78f89fc2044a1a978874c21e1.jpg

If I'm early leaving MG, I'm hoping they have WiFi, because then I'll be able to send you a PM!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sounds good man, I'm Yannick

Sounds good my friend,the city has changed a huge deal since then. I would be happy to show you around.
Hopefully Jaysfan lets you win a round of golf so you'll move to PNW before regional rivalry comes our way :act-up:
Hahah,I will take it easy and not let my tiger of the bag. We can always use another partner for RR

Had a good time at the range today with Yantropov after my fitting. Dude hits the crap out of his titleist gear with all X shafts! We chatted a bit and played some closest to pin contests.

Looking forward to getting out on the course with you bud!

It was a good time! You won that contest in a great manner !

It was a good time! You won that contest in a great manner !
Haha I had a 3 hour warmup, so my swing was probably a little more dialed than yours!

Haha I had a 3 hour warmup, so my swing was probably a little more dialed than yours!

Now I want to play a round... Christmas is suppose to be sunny... anybody up for a round?! :call-me:

Ha ha

How'd the fitting go?

I need to get up that way and play with you guys one of these days.

I wish we had a regional rivalry with someone! Team BC!!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I wish we had a regional rivalry with someone! Team BC!!

??? Something wrong with Washington ??? We did as kids, back and forth.

How'd the fitting go?

I need to get up that way and play with you guys one of these days.
Went really well! And yes you do!! :D

??? Something wrong with Washington ??? We did as kids, back and forth.
Are you saying Washington used to have a rivalry with us? Maybe it was a fair fight back then :alien:

Are you saying Washington used to have a rivalry with us? Maybe it was a fair fight back then :alien:

Them's fightin words there!! :act-up:

When I grew up a way back when, most sports teams did the cross border thingy for some good ole fun. Mostly done because the rest of either country tended to forget about this region. Oh wait, that still holds true today.

When I grew up a way back when, most sports teams did the cross border thingy for some good ole fun. Mostly done because the rest of either country tended to forget about this region. Oh wait, that still holds true today.
Correct and in my experiences we still win in hockey, lacrosse, volleyball, soccer, etc :alien:

That would be fun though. I wonder if anything could be set up like that in the future.

Maybe even BC could join up with a northern state to take on someone else!

Correct and in my experiences we still win in hockey, lacrosse, volleyball, soccer, etc :alien:

That would be fun though. I wonder if anything could be set up like that in the future.

Maybe even BC could join up with a northern state to take on someone else!

I'm thinking we could next season

Between BC/WA/UT/OR/AB we could come up with a bunch guys for a day or 2 get together, 36 holes to make it worth while considering the long and not so straight of a drive

I'm thinking we could next season

Between BC/WA/UT/OR/AB we could come up with a bunch guys for a day or 2 get together, 36 holes to make it worth while considering the long and not so straight of a drive
I like the 2 day get together idea. Maybe a mix of those teams?

Back