Callaway Preowned - Amazing

Gotta love CPO sending you new clubs wrapped in plastic. And including a headcover when it said not included.

dd24e7e213f7922784cc1ab9edb51c0a.jpg

5e3a35f79930668721f923314b6f4bc3.jpg

de13490a3b100f320b6057000c1641d9.jpg

f0cfb63eb641fa3091412162bdf339db.jpg

Nice looking putter dude. What condition did they say this was in?

BBA 815 is really calling my name.. Cost a little bit of nothing after trade ins.

On delivery of Jacqui's clubs a couple months ago, the Big Bertha driver didn't have a head cover. So I emailed them and they told me they were sorry, and they woud send one out. They weren't guaranteeing a BB cover, but would send one. I noticed about a week ago while going through my emails that we never got the cover (I had forgotten about it and we were using a Cleveland head cover for it). So I emailed them and the next morning I got a UPS confirmation that they were sending one out. Got it yesterday and it was the right cover for the club. I figured since it fell through the cracks that they would do what they could do make that happen, and they got it done for her.

They forgot, plain and simple, but they fixed the error after I finally remembered about it!

​I've been telling all my friends about them.

Wow look what just came in...still in the plastic with the head over!!!
d5e113aec6d09e3faca6eddc729e5ec9.jpg

eabfaa563a6b92af0bca8551126eeb0a.jpg

Just got in my BB Alpha 815 from the Black Friday sale and I couldn't be happier. Offered in good condition, the only wear I can see is some minor cosmetic wear from ordinary play on the head and grip, came with an OEM headcover and wrench.

70c9b3e1473956a8c1c9a98f0356783f.jpg

dd3ab02be90457de99ae5ad6fa59c3af.jpg

065452e525b2741b18c7c676e81fff1d.jpg

99aa45725109bf92d4c9f87b5d359726.jpg

f3f322b15b284603d52b413ee3ea65e5.jpg

Wow look what just came in...still in the plastic with the head over!!!
d5e113aec6d09e3faca6eddc729e5ec9.jpg

eabfaa563a6b92af0bca8551126eeb0a.jpg

With the site line all the way down looks awesome. I guess that's pretty "like new" haha

Callaway Preowned - Amazing

So I just realized the XR Pro 3w I received in "like new" condition recently is a tour issue head. I didn't really think twice after seeing the TC stamp by the serial number, but that's kinda cool I guess.

7bcfb3821f96c00e8190731f3acf57df.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know how often they give the 50% trade in bonus? Last time they did it I was waiting for the Apex CFs to come out.... I am 90% sure those are going to be my next irons, so if I could get 50% on my current Apex that would pay for a decent chunk of the new set...

Anybody know how often they give the 50% trade in bonus? Last time they did it I was waiting for the Apex CFs to come out.... I am 90% sure those are going to be my next irons, so if I could get 50% on my current Apex that would pay for a decent chunk of the new set...
I know they ran one of those in October because I ended up moving some stuff to get Nerfny some XR irons. I wouldn't be shocked to see them run something here in the next month.

I know they ran one of those in October because I ended up moving some stuff to get Nerfny some XR irons. I wouldn't be shocked to see them run something here in the next month.

I hope so, I am hoping to order by January, but really in no huge hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is she liking those irons? I have the hybrids but I am still waiting for a nice sale to pick up the 7-AW.

How is she liking those irons? I have the hybrids but I am still waiting for a nice sale to pick up the 7-AW.
Hasn't played them yet. Only 1 range session. Hoping to get her out this weekend. School has taken priority over golf for her.

I ordered some things from them yesterday and it said that I would receive a confirmation email. I never received that, do think I should call?

I ordered some things from them yesterday and it said that I would receive a confirmation email. I never received that, do think I should call?

if you think about calling, you should probably call, they'll help you

if you think about calling, you should probably call, they'll help you

I did call and all is well. First time dealing with CPO CS and I agree with the sentiments of this thread. They are amazing!

This is the problem I had, gmail would never get through. I had to start using my work account

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Gotta love CPO. Thanks to their 50% trade in bonus I just sent them a used LH ladies driver my wife no longer uses and have a like new wedge coming my way. Total cost to me, including a discounted shipping label for the club I'm sending them - $15. I now have complete wedge set. Sweet deal!

So I was taking a look at their trade in tool as I'm considering trading in my Z Star irons on their 50% bonus instead of selling (not generating much interest), and it seems they don't take Srixon? Is that true? Seems very odd considering Srixon's presence is pretty significant now.

Give them a call and ask. I know they've got old Hogan clubs to sell but you don't see that company listed in the trade in section either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was out there looking today at the X2hot 5 deeps. Curious what "good" really is.

I was out there looking today at the X2hot 5 deeps. Curious what "good" really is.

I've bought "good" before that wasn't quite excellent, but was "pretty darn good". A few scratches but nothing major.

Back