THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

I would love to win this golden ticket to get into the next Wilson event. I'm obsessed with Wilson products and loved reading about the Staff Proto event this past year, I would love to be a part of something like that.

My Golden Ticket would be used for Regional Rivalry NE vs NY/NJ, The Gauntlet or Vegas. Sign me up!

I would love to win the Golden Ticket for obviously a chance to participate in the Grandaddy however I would also be very happy to participate in The Cup!!

Thanks to the entire THP staff as well as my fellow members for making this place so special!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

I would love to win the THP Golden Ticket. If I were to win the second one I would choose #TheGrandaddy because I would love to experience that with another group of people from this incredible community.

The other events I would choose are The Cup and the Gauntlet

I want to win the THP Golden Ticket in a way that can't even be expressed by words.... The #Grandaddy and The #Cup are the two events at the top of my list!

Good luck everyone!!! :banana:

I'd love to win a golden ticket because THP events are the best things that have ever been, and I want to go to another one!

If I won golden ticket number 1 I am not sure which event I would use it for.
There are so many good events I might actually have to flip a coin to find out.
Number 2 of course would be used for #TheGrandaddy

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I want to win a Golden Ticket so I can participate in a THP event. I wasn't lucky enough to be able to keep my spot in the Club Clash so it'd be really nice to be able to attend an event either closer to home within driving distance or if the stars align to be able to go to the Grandaddy!! That would be probably the most amazing thing to ever happen to me aside from the birth of my beautiful baby girl!!

I would LOVE to win the Golden Ticket! Other than the Grandaddy, I'm contemplating using it on the Cup or the Wilson event. Who knows though, so many great options!

Last edited:
I would love to win this so I could rock the Wilson Staff event!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win the golden ticket because THP events are awesome. THP has changed my views about golf, and provided much knowledge about the game and equipment. Most importantly this community has introduced me to many people that I can call great friends. This community brings a smile to my face even when I'm having a bad day. I want more of all of the above. If I win golden ticket 1, it would be for either the cup, the gauntlet, or the vegas event. There is no question what the golden ticket 2 would be used for. THE EFFIN GRANDADDY OF EM ALL!

So much want on this prize! I'd love to be able to attend any THP event to play golf with people that enjoy the sport as much as I do. What an awesome way to wrap up THP Holiday Cheer.

I really need to get an official handicap and this would definitely give me the motivation!!!

I'd love the chance to win a golden ticket! Obviously the Grandaddy of em all would be the ultimate experience, but I would also love the chance to take my wife on a vacation with me if there was another couples event with Cobra/Puma. She deserves it for putting up with my golf habit.

Golden Ticket me up for The Cup!

I would like to win a golden ticket because these events sound pretty awesome. The events that I am interested in are The Cup, The Gauntlet and of course The Grand Daddy. .

Of course I think any event would be awesome and some would depend on my schedule.

Hell yes I want to win a golden ticket! Being able to hand pick an event is awesome. The ability to plan in advance to work around child care issues and the wife's schedule makes the tickets more valuable than gold for me.

The leader in the clubhouse if I were for fortunate enough to win Golden Ticket #1 is The Gauntlet. Great company, great event and the date and location are very favorable. Las Vegas, Up and Down and the Wilson event are definitely in the mix also...just need to see more details before deciding.

I am no different than everyone else in how I'd want to use Ticket #2: The Grandaddy. This may be even more true after seeing Harry's post about the experience / fun vs competition. I am all about experiences. I want in.

Thanks to THP and all the sponsor companies for your generosity in making this fun event possible.

Obviously the Grandaddy is the top choice of events, but after that it would be regional rivalry (Michigan-Ohio), Gauntlet and Cobra event. Great way to get into my first THP event!

I'd love to win the golden ticket and make it to my first THP event. I'd love to use it for "Regional Rivalry New England vs NY & NY", the Grandaddy or the Gauntlet.

That being said, you can't go wrong using it at ANY THP event.

Oh yeah, I would love to win a golden ticket, that is something every THPers dreams about.

In all honesty, if I won 1 of the Golden Tickets I would be speechless. This place means so much to me and to be able to get into a prime event would be an ultimate Christmas present.

If I won Golden Ticket #1, I would choose the Cup because the venue means so much to me and I want a chance at Redemption there.
If I won Golden Ticket #2, I would have to choose the Grandaddy. It would be a ticket to get to work..... And think about how scared the #zoocrew would be knowing they had Dan and Flog waiting in the wings almost a year out.

Email sent and....

Today is the day!!!! Actually tomorrow morning, haha, good luck everyone!!!

I'd love to win a Golden Ticket and use it to attend my first THP event. Thinking about the Regional Rivalry or the Wilson Staff event among others - and of course, if I'm the luckiest THPer out there, using it for the Grandaddy.

Back