non adjustable driver

bigpig

Reaction score
Handicap
12 or so
hey fellow duffers, going to have a driver fitted starting with just a head. of the adjustable drivers I have had, I rarely adjust them. extra money could go into a better shaft if I get a non adj. head. 11 handicap, high ball flight. any suggestions, thinking callaway n415. thanks.

XXIO Prime... Ask 441 he seems to want one pretty bad.

This one!

sldr c sole.jpg

TaylorMade Aeroburner comes to mind.

Just a question, is there any reason you can't just order one with adjustment options and not adjust it? I wouldnt say adjustable ones are more expensive than non... particularly when they aren't current season.

Wilson staff d200 is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland drivers, Aeroburner. I did really like the Sldr c. and the XXIO stuff is on my serious want list.

My son hit an Aeroburner and they said it was good, until he hit the FlyZ +.

We were going to get the Aeroburner.

Jack

The pro at my club shared his knowledge on this subject with me when I was looking at a new driver. He simply said "If you can get the right numbers with a bonded driver, why spend the extra money on something you're not going to use?"

I took that statement as adjustable drivers are great for fine tuning your numbers, but if your numbers are good why mess with it? I never adjusted my R9, Amp Cell or Bio Cell + after they were set at the fitting. This time, the Aeroburner gave me the right numbers off the rack so I bought it and saved the money.

Back