New Callaway Iron?

I like the look of these. I'm curious to hear what these are.

I haven't been a big fan of most of Callaway's CB style clubs over the past few years, but these look good.

Reminds me of a more forgiving/beefed up version of the 2016 APEX mb irons. Would love to see if this ends up being the 2018 Apex/Apex Pro; is the Apex line expected to update before this year is over?

I really don't know. They look OK to me. Guess I will reserve judgement until official release.

They look exactly the same as the ones we saw in early June. I am not a fan.

maybe the best callaway iron i've seen in awhile. i don't know what it is about them, but these are speaking to me.

Granddaddy irons maybe? eh eh?

Sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the looks! I’m very curious about the profile now...

These look like an apex iron that has bit more of a players profile mixed in. I’d like to see one at address to really form an opinion.

But hey, if they’re good enough for Xander, I’m certain they’re good enough for us.

It's the love child of X forged, Apex pro, and Legacy. And I love it.

New Callaway Iron?

Just when I was happy with Rogue Pros! These have my full attention. Hashtag had a tweet that these where completely different than the ones we’ve seen already. Can’t see them being a replacement for the X- Forged already. Maybe a Cup Faced version for us mere mortals. Hopefully soon!

Not sure how I feel about these. My initial thought is they look bulky, but could be the angle.

They kind of remind me a little of the X Forged UT. Looking at the sole of the longer irons it looks like there is a little relief there towards the back.

That guy just bought a set of irons full of screws.....so:clown:

I will be real curious to see what the tech is, looks wise I am leaning towards New Level if they are just CB irons with no cup face tech.

Per HashtagChad on Twitter, this is a new version, not the originals that popped up.

Just to provide the actual quote.

I like the look of these but they definitely have an industrial edge to them. The current Xforged seem a little sharper and more refined. Either way, I'd bag these things in a hot second if they suited my eye and performance needs.

I'd love to know the offset and topline, as well as overall performance profile. Is it possible these are Callaway's answer to the P790/i500 with a hollow body?

Like what I see so far

I was kinda hoping that was the case, it shames me to admit I have been looking at the i500 and p790 with a lustful eye lately even though the Rogue pros are doing just fine..I hate to switch teams

I like the look of these but they definitely have an industrial edge to them. The current Xforged seem a little sharper and more refined. Either way, I'd bag these things in a hot second if they suited my eye and performance needs.

I'd love to know the offset and topline, as well as overall performance profile. Is it possible these are Callaway's answer to the P790/i500 with a hollow body?

I've been wondering about the hollow body thing as well.

They look good remind me of the Stenson irons - will be interested to get these in hand

Back