Status
Not open for further replies.
Caps 3 - 2 johannson nice feed from Kuzi

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Burakovsky scores 4 - 2 CAPS

Ovi scores 2nd of the night #495 ... 5 - 2 final

About to sit down for dinner so no game for me. Moose I could use those updates if you are able
Was at a work party so didn't catch any of the game.
Ovi scores 2nd of the night #495 ... 5 - 2 final

Sounds like the Sabres played OK the first 40 minutes but got "owned" in the 3rd.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Was at a work party so didn't catch any of the game.

Sounds like the Sabres played OK the first 40 minutes but got "owned" in the 3rd.

Pretty much. .. Sabres played well, kept CAPS to the outside and wouldn't let them in the zone. And were a lot more physical in the first 2 periods. Then Trotz got into their assets ... and they played lights out hockey in the 3rd.

Pretty much. .. Sabres played well, kept CAPS to the outside and wouldn't let them in the zone. And were a lot more physical in the first 2 periods. Then Trotz got into their assets ... and they played lights out hockey in the 3rd.

And Wilson and Deslauriers didn't go?

And Wilson and Deslauriers didn't go?

No I was real surprised. Wilson did get a double minor for roughing with Zach Bogosian at the end of the 2nd. No harm though. Caps penalty kill has been fantastic as of late.

No I was real surprised. Wilson did get a double minor for roughing with Zach Bogosian at the end of the 2nd. No harm though. Caps penalty kill has been fantastic as of late.

Everything about the Caps looks fantastic. They're running away in the east, 12 points ahead of the next closest team I think.

This all means nothing if the Caps do nothing in the playoffs. I have seen this movie before and the ending always SUCKS!

I just saw Tuukka's mask for the Winter Classic.... Ugh puke

This all means nothing if the Caps do nothing in the playoffs. I have seen this movie before and the ending always SUCKS!
You are correct! Different team this year though ... I think

I can't wait to watch the game!!!

HEading to the alumni game this afternoon, i'll share some pics and what not.

HEading to the alumni game this afternoon, i'll share some pics and what not.
Looks like it is going to be a perfect day. Enjoy buddy

0519a7763f18e161cb81e72ce14839f4.jpg

Nhl network telecast

3c04fdff4f4739f6ed438fb70466341c.jpg

Me and Scott Stevens

"From the floor to the board"

That's awesome! Stevens is the man and he is great on the NHL Network

That's awesome! Stevens is the man and he is great on the NHL Network

I was telling my buddy that, as a ducks fan i can't stand him, but he's insightful on the NHL Network

They're running bruins canadiens highlights over the years its pretty cool

I was telling my buddy that, as a ducks fan i can't stand him, but he's insightful on the NHL Network
Haha all Ducks fans think he is dirty and all Stevens fans love him. He was one of the hardest hitting defenseman of all time. Will never forget that hit on Lindros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back