What do you hope to accomplish during your next round of golf?

luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
I'm playing 18 today at Willowbrook and I have two goals to accomplish today. 1) is to hit 14/14 FW's and 2) is play the round without losing a ball. It would be nice to even accomplish just one of those. Of course have fun trying.
What do you hope to accomplish?

I’m playing today, tomorrow, and Sunday and I’d like shoot par or better for at least one of the rounds. I worked on my chipping and short pitch shots yesterday for 2 hours and those shots are now much closer to the hole.

I got new irons a week ago so I'm still trying to dial in the new distances. That's a work in progress.

I'd really like to have fewer than 30 putts the next time I play.

I'm playing my course tomorrow and Sunday and all I want to do is birdie hole #1. Never done it and the hole just gets in my head... Makes it worse that its the first hole of the round!

15/15 fairways would be nice

However, considering I am playing with a former England ladies captain in a mixed competition on Saturday, I would like to just make sure I don't embarrass myself too much.....

I won't get to play until this weekend, the goal is to shoot low to mid 70's

A birdie, and mostly good tee game.

After a slight swing change I plan on working on distance control with my irons.

Consistency throughout the bag. Worked on a new swing thought and move on the range the other day. Would like to see it transition to the course.

A round with no hits off the hosel would be fantastic

I lost 19 strokes from OB and chipping last time. Would be nice to get that in half.

Sadly my next time out wont be for a few weeks. But I will say all I want to accomplish is to have some fun with a few THPers and enjoy the day on the course.

Slow down my back swing and hit the center of the face more.

Most of the time I would just say I want to have fun...but this weekend I want to play well enough to be in contention to win the THP Championship HOF tag and a sweet prize pack from Budget Golf;-)

Fun will be had no matter what, I’ll be hanging out with a bunch of THP’ers.

My biggest things will to A. not make a fool of myself on the first tee of the THP Championship and B. play right around my handicap so our team has a chance to win! I would say just to have fun but everyone knows that that's guaranteed at a THP event.

Playing with a buddy who will be playing his final round of the CC finals. I'm hoping to help him stay calm, focused and grind out a win he should have and deserves.

No lost balls is always the goal.

I hope to not embarrass myself to the point of spending the drive home contemplating how much I can get if I sell all my golf stuff

Well, I didn't accomplish both my goals listed in the OP. I missed two of the FW's on my tee shots for 12/14 FW's, but I didn't lose any balls today. I also was excited because I managed to par for my first time what many people think is the most difficult hole on the course. I had a 25 foot putt on it for a birdie which I missed then made my par putt. The hole is a 480 yd. par 5 and you need to shoot across a creek that runs just in front of the green up onto a raised postage stamp sized green. If you're short then you're in the water. If you go just the least bit long, then you're in the water just behind the green.

Have all parts of the game click during the same round.

A wad of cash.

Playing in a 9-hole weekly scramble. Pot is at $600 already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To find all of my golf balls. If I don't lose any. that's a successful round.

I want to find my putting stroke. I know I left it out at the course somewhere a few weeks ago!

I'm playing 18 today at Willowbrook and I have two goals to accomplish today. 1) is to hit 14/14 FW's and 2) is play the round without losing a ball. It would be nice to even accomplish just one of those. Of course have fun trying.
What do you hope to accomplish?
The second is certainly the easier of the two. How did you make out?

I dknt think I have ever hit every fairway. It's not immensely important to me however. I just want a shot at the green!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What's the layout of the hole and what's your plan? Have a picture of it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back