Staff Proto with Wilson Staff will Return in 2019

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fresh off a weekend to remember, the Staff Proto party will be back again in 2019. Some pretty exciting stuff for this one too.

Wilson Staff certainly showed they know how to help host an event so it's great to see this coming back again! It looks like everyone had a heck of a time last weekend.

Awesome! Great events should continue on!

Can I sign up now? I am not kidding!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Can I sign up now? I am not kidding!!!!

Hahah. No, but I had a feeling you would like this group.
Only thing we can say for sure, it will be the best Staff Proto to date, because we have some crazy ideas.

Only thing we can say for sure, it will be the best Staff Proto to date, because we have some crazy ideas.

I have zero doubt about that.
I hope all the members realize I am being serious when I was this was a weekend to remember

THPers pick the winner of Driver v Driver 3!

Such a cool event, love seeing it come back. And how cool instantly after an amazing THP event is over it's renewed for the next year, very cool.

Great news. I love reading about this event. Maybe I should actually jump in the deep end of the pool. I think Wilson is in for some serious growth. It’s deserved.

This was a great follow and will be one to sign up for. They are getting good coverage on Twitter too.

Pretty awesome how many companies are already bought in for 2019. Just a small testament of the success of 2018!

Mega cool information for a Monday!

If I need to get a Wilson Shield tattoo to come back next year, I’ll do it!

That’s exciting news! It’s one that just hasn’t lined up for me, but I definitely want to sign up for next year! This years was amazing!!!

This is going to be an incredible event, without question!
I still think that the winning team should be able to defend their title!
#WeekendofDoug #DynastyofDoug

Always an incredible event to follow, and I'm glad it's coming back. Looking forward to seeing what the Proto is next year.

That was a great follow and will be an event to look forward to!

Really exciting. Hopefully dates and place work out. I’d love to put my name in the hat, come back and see everyone and meet some new faces.

Happy to hear this is coming back. Looking forward to hearing about the details!

Exciting times to be a THPer!

Proto party sounds like something that shouldn’t be missed.

Awesome news!

If I need to get a Wilson Shield tattoo to come back next year, I’ll do it!

I am one of the few people left in the world who was never wanted a tattoo but I would get the shield with you if it got us in again

I am one of the few people left in the world who was never wanted a tattoo but I would get the shield with you if it got us in again

As someone who changes clubs as much as you do, I look forward to your thoughts on W/S going forward.
I feel they put out some really good clubs, and think you’re going to be surprised.

Back