What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushnell neo xs watch for 90 bucks off Amazon.

Grip for my driver.

prod-multicompoundplatinum-gray-white-298x666.jpg

Just this little beauty...

4e8e23f554138c790b570cbb6c0f6d9a.jpg

87aa23b5fbe4fb9780ac7979a4dc2c28.jpg

Picked up a Aldila 70 S for my 3 wood, love it so far in the 9 wood so what the heck try it in the 3W

A Caddiebuddy for my Tour X rangefinder.

Green fee (x2)

7026617eb88f9427bfc5980a3a289c01.jpg

The guys from Rival and Revel sent me one of their Silos. This thing is sweet. If you are going out for a range session or short game practice you don't have to bring your whole bag. The clubs just clip in to it.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Kinda went overboard today with the new Wilson gear. F5 and PMP love coming to join their C200 brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7026617eb88f9427bfc5980a3a289c01.jpg

The guys from Rival and Revel sent me one of their Silos. This thing is sweet. If you are going out for a range session or short game practice you don't have to bring your whole bag. The clubs just clip in to it.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Where can I score one of those.. Very cool..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am a sucker for adjustable putters. Bit of an oldie, but should be a fun roll.

2421e72130e4df2996263bf947317622.png

Where can I score one of those.. Very cool..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
For a minute I thought this was a preview of some Regional Rilvary swag.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Kinda went overboard today with the new Wilson gear. F5 and PMP love coming to join their C200 brothers.

Did you go driver, fairway, hybrid?

RBG got me as well. C200s and 2 blue PMP wedges. So far...

Lajosi Bayzie.
I really need to stay out of the putter threads....

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

My mystery Rose & Fire headcover is being delivered today. Wonder what style it's going to be ...

Not today, but yesterday I won an Exotics XCG7 on the Bay. The price was too good to pass up!

A few months ago I picked up a Exotics 4wood Beta from RBG. I was so happy with it that I've since scored a 3wood and 3&4 Hybrids from various sources and I love them. Since these respond so well I'm very curious about the driver. I should know soon if it lives up to the hype of the fairway woods...

Callaway 815 DBD with a Rogue Silver x flex shaft. I had one 18 months ago but sold it to a buddy for $220 about a year ago and I've regretted it since. I love the shape of the head and the performance. I was able to get a "like new" one on the Callaway store for $146 shipped so I'll be happy to have it back in my collection.

Picked up 3 dozen RZN blacks for a song and a Speeder 757x for my Vapor. I had one and sold it to a buddy and regretted it for most of last season. My method core 04w is coming in today as well, looking forward to tinkering with it. Going to black out the shaft and throw on a Lamkin 3Gen grip with a few extra wraps underneath.

Nike Air Hybrid II carry/stand bag. I'm not feeling the Fusion 14 bag :bulgy-eyes:

Dynamic Gold S400 wedge shaft for when I buy my Callaway PM Grind Matte Black wedge Friday!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back