Your Golf Game - What Would You Change

right now, tee game by a big margin. It's getting better, but still hurts me so much. Last round it was 8 strokes from issues off the tee. it just hurts. :(

My ability to adapt to different green speeds, grass types, and soft/firm conditions.

Put me in a plane and fly me to Florida and I am immediately not a one -- I don't really care what course you put me on..... Unless of course I hit 17 greens in reg.

Hitting fairways is no problem for me my problem is hitting irons/approaches off of uneven lies.............it scorches me every time and it's very difficult to practice it for full shots.

Quite a few of us out there looking to improve are tee games and distance. Wonder if Tadashi could do a tee game and distance tip for us?

Definitely putting and consistency of my iron strikes by far

Can I just say short game? Everything about my game from 100 yards and in is streaky. I could probably even live with consistently good wedge play and streaky putting or vice versa.
This is it for me. I probably lose 8-10 strokes a round because of this.

I'd want about 30 yards..... Feel I could compete with most if I hit it where alot of people hit it from

Putting. Mainly inside 10 feet.

Iron game. I think I can be fairly competent in most other aspects, but being able to hit better approach shots would be incredibly useful.

Ball striking with all clubs. Some days driver works well and some days it's just slightly off and usually my irons are off at the same time lately. Tempo has a lot to do with it for me.

Back