Good afternoon. I decided to book a last minute trip to Phoenix for this weekend. The weather forecast looks great. I'm planning to stay from Sat, 1/30, to Wed, 2/3, and will get out for several rounds (Monday is reserved for Camelback hike). Please let me know if you're looking for a playing partner this weekend or on Tuesday-Wednesday. We're staying in Scottsdale and I'm flexible with the location. Thanks.

I think TrueFX will be in town Saturday. Hoping to get two rounds in if anyone is interested, I'm thinking Talking Stick but j can't book until Wed. Anyone want to join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys need to join us for some golf this weekend!

I can't wait to get out of this cold.

I am playing a Tee it up for the Troops event in Tucson on Saturday if anyone is interested. I don't know about registration or anything. I was signed up from work.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Anyone interested in a planned meetup for all the Arizona guys in a few weeks? I was thinking Southern Dunes for a nice change of pace.

Man you guys are lucky to get to play SD. Lived in Chandler before and that is one of my favorites. 27 hour drive from where I am now. Wish I could join up.

Have fun and be thankful you still get to enjoy living in AZ!

12a02da6922452c204b348db4a803176.jpg

Finally we get one. You greedy Pheonix people have 3 of them.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Got the Grand Opening flyer in the mail yesterday. They are giving away $30K of free stuff (merchandise, gift cents, lessons) the first day open. They are targeting the Vans (289 yards away) and Golfsmith (600 yards away). It should be interesting. This area cannot support all three.

Last edited:
Good for you guys. Should drive some prices down and give you more options

2nd Swing Golf is opening in Scottsdale. More competition here, directly w Vans and Golfsmith. The two PGASS are within a few miles.

Final call for golf with Spivey and I in the PHX area this weekend.

We are playing 2 rounds Saturday at Talking Stick and 1 round Sunday at Desert Forest.

Hit me up in here or PM if you want to join us.

Enjoy the rounds. A bit costly for me right now but weather is going to be on point!

Arizona Locals

Bridgestone golf ball fittings are all over the valley for the next 2.5 months, if anyone is interested.

Bridgestone golf ball fittings are all over the valley for the next 2.5 months, if anyone is interested.
Thanks Spivey! You're right, lots of locations and times to choose from. I'm going to try to make it over to Valley golf next Friday.

Hello
Michigan THP'er here. Coming out to Phoenix 2/18-2/22 and looking to play some rounds. Should know the days I am available to play soon. Just wanted to see it anyone wanted to play a round. It will be great prep work. I am hoping to be part of Team Michigan in Regional Rivalry Ohio vs. Michigan. Hit me up if you have any ideas.
Also.. If anyone has course suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks Wyzyguy - Gregg

Last edited:
Hello
Michigan THP'er here. Coming out to Phoenix 2/18-2/22 and looking to play some rounds. Should know the days I am available to play soon. Just wanted to see it anyone wanted to play a round. It will be great prep work. I am hoping to be part of Team Michigan in Regional Rivalry Ohio vs. Michigan. Hit me up if you have any ideas.

Thanks Wyzyguy - Gregg

Wekopa!
#TheGauntlet prep!

Hello

Thanks Wyzyguy - Gregg

What side of town are you staying on?

Hello

Thanks Wyzyguy - Gregg

I am free 2/20-22. Where are you staying?
We might have a few wanting to join!!

I will get back with you guys..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be staying with some family near E Palm Lane & N 3rd St.
Let me know what times and dates may work best for you guys and I will start haggling with the wife.
Thanks
Wyzyguy

Hey guys.. I am playing Wild Horse Pass (Devils Claw or CatTail) on Friday 2/19 & Phoenician on Monday 2/22. I am up for a round on Saturday or Sunday. May have space on Friday or Monday as well. Let me know if you guys are up for playing early on Saturday or Sunday. Thanks Gregg - Wyzyguy

Hey guys.. I am playing Wild Horse Pass (Devils Claw or CatTail) on Friday 2/19 & Phoenician on Monday 2/22. I am up for a round on Saturday or Sunday. May have space on Friday or Monday as well. Let me know if you guys are up for playing early on Saturday or Sunday. Thanks Gregg - Wyzyguy

Sunday AM works better for me - count me in for a round!

Thats awesome that Spivey is able to meet up with an out of towner.
Enjoy it WyzGuy, Spivey is a good dude.

Spivey is a legit good dude. Played a round with him about 15 months ago up in Tucson. Wouldn't mind doing that again, matter of fact.

Speaking of which, I'm on leave the 17th...any chance someone wants to play El Conquistador in Tucson?

Thats awesome that Spivey is able to meet up with an out of towner.
Enjoy it WyzGuy, Spivey is a good dude.

Spivey hooked me up with 3 rounds in PHX last weekend. It was great.

Quite possibly the most hospitable THPer in the state.

Spivey is a great dude! Glad to see you guys getting out together.

With the Phoenix Open going on, I need to get to AZ and enjoy your fine courses.

Back