THINQ Team Q & A
My Vision Board
My Journal
Access to Previous Webinars

$79.95
Every 12 Month
Join Today!

- See more at: http://thinqgolf.com/become-a-member/#sthash.DzyMZePO.dpuf
[h=4]100% no-risk guarantee[/h] We are so certain you will see the value and benefits of training with THINQ Golf that we are willing to offer a 30 day risk-free money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our program. Simply contact a THINQ Golf representative before this time period is up.
- See more at: http://thinqgolf.com/become-a-member/#sthash.FGQKYXhY.dpuf

Looks to be an online version of mental training games like Pro mental coach. I have Pro mental coach and like it--just need to use it more. I guess one benefit is that you can try it relatively inexpensively for a month, and there is some limited trial free also. Anytime you are using your mind to play mental focus or brain teaser games it probably will help just keep you sharp, so if I did not have the pro mental coach I would try it for a month. About the same as a Movie with popcorn these days--probably better for the mind :)

I liked the integration of the ios apps, I haven't tested them yet though.

App integration may make it a winner in the choice of the two, with so many people wanting stuff mobile.

$80 a year seems more expensive that $150 once though.

$80 a year seems more expensive that $150 once though.
I would definitely try the 30 days first however. The one benefit in subscription versus single software is the change, adapt, growth, and development of new stuff. The one item that keeps me interested is the section on Intention and the risk reward calculations. Meaning the games may be a little more targeted to something I am currently working on.

I would definitely try the 30 days first however. The one benefit in subscription versus single software is the change, adapt, growth, and development of new stuff. The one item that keeps me interested is the section on Intention and the risk reward calculations. Meaning the games may be a little more targeted to something I am currently working on.

Good point.

Rainy day today--lots of indoor swing work but the mind needed some work too--so instead of going to the afternoon movie and buying junk food I got the one month on this deal to try out--more to come.

I'll be anxious to hear what you think about this, partner.

Rainy day today--lots of indoor swing work but the mind needed some work too--so instead of going to the afternoon movie and buying junk food I got the one month on this deal to try out--more to come.
Cool, can't wait to hear how it goes, the free stuff has been decent so far.

Decent games but so far not as much variety of games for the same areas of focus. Comparing it to Pro mental coach there is a higher variety of games in PMC and the games have more complexity in PMC--this is likely due to APP versus full software. Will have to see the value add of the monthly seminars etc too. This is just initial impression and they may change more as I go through additional days. It has a section for adaptability that says coming soon..

I'm thinking I may start using this again, I've used the daily mind stuff before, but I'm wondering if I should start doing one that is more golf specific.

Twitter20 code brings the price down:
[FONT=nevis_bold]CHOOSE YOUR THINQ PAYMENT[/FONT]$6.39 PREMIUM+ (MONTHLY)

[FONT=nevis_bold]$63.99 PREMIUM+ (ANNUALLY)[/FONT]

Back