2016 Firestone C.C. (South Course) Titleist Ball Haul April 14th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going the 4 dozen balls for $200 and playing a course the PGA tour plays for $65
Or say u are selling the balls for 160 and playing for 105

Ha. I'm working on it. This one is a tougher sell than most...

Yes but totally affordable if ur a pro v guy and buy in advance lol. #golferjustification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or say u are selling the balls for 160 and playing for 105

Oooooo that's a good angle. But, then she had to get her cut...

Just an FYI....I will probably leave this open till April 6-7.

If we don't get any more guys to round out a second 4-some I'll drop off.

I'm pretty pumped for this, I mean the weather has to be better than last year, right?

I'm pretty pumped for this, I mean the weather has to be better than last year, right?

Not only better but course looks phenomenal already. They don't do a spring aeration either...

Talked to my neighbor about this tonight and I'm ready.

This is going to be so much fun. My game may not be there but you can bet I will enjoy every minute!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

It's gonna be amazing

Yes sir! Sorry, just catching up in here. Glad your full go!

It truly will be a blast! Its nice they are having a lunch this year also. No idea what it is.....

I am in for this as long as you still have room.

I am in for this as long as you still have room.

Yes sir!!! I went ahead and updated the first post. I also included ur friend just let me know if he can't make it.

Currently 4 big spots left.....who's next? If anyone that is coming would like to bring someone....I'm sure I can accommodate it. Let me know! Looks like it's going to be a blast!!!

They opened this area up last year....should be good for some post round drinks...

9c50acc391970b733d2384d9723336dc.jpg

Dude in white pants looks like a baller

cant make this ill be in Florida. Post some pics i will love to follow along...oh and if anyone wants to sell a nice upstanding THP'er 12 prov1x's for $30 i might know a guy :alien:

cant make this ill be in Florida. Post some pics i will love to follow along...oh and if anyone wants to sell a nice upstanding THP'er 12 prov1x's for $30 i might know a guy :alien:

Maybe u can make it out another day this year!

2016 Firestone C.C. (South Course) Titleist Ball Haul April 14th, 2016

$45???

Every spring Firestone Country Club runs their annual Titleist ball haul promotion which they play one the famed Championship South Course (home of the Bridgestone Invitational). As a member I can take up to 7 guests to play the south course during this event. I have posted previously in the local Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan thread about having some THPers come out and play whenever they'd like this year for whatever the normal guest fee is. ($235+tax)

When the announcement for this came out I figured it might be a great way to get some people out who might find the $235 a little tough to swallow. Here is what's included:

**18 holes w/ cart on the Championship South Course**
**As much range time before and after the round **
**Lunch**
**4 dozen personalized PRO V1 or PRO V1x golf balls (PER PLAYER-drop shipped to your door)**
**Limited to the first 7 people who wanna go until I can figure out adding another tee time. (At most would be 14 total**

Keep in Mind it's April 14th. Course will be in good condition but is early. This thing goes rain, snow, or shine

The posted total for this is $265+tax (on the cart). This will need to paid to me in cash the day of as the total is charged to my members account and due at the end of the month. Unfortunately it is limited to 7 guests of each member. I have another friend who is a member who would be happy to grab a tee time also if needed. Please let me know if you would like to join in 100% as unused tee times will also be charged to my account if not cancelled in advance.

Essentially, you are getting 4 dozen prov's for $200 and playing the south course for $65 or.......if you look at this way, paying the normal rate of $235 to play Firestone C.C (Championship South Course) and getting 4 dozen personalized prov1s for $30. Please let me know ASAP if you want in! The more the merrier!

-Gunner
-Hickerad
-Pkorf
-Brent H (non THP)
-Brent's friend (non THP)
-mmaynard11
-
-
-
-
-
-

Firestone_Water-tower_016_medium.jpg

S16.jpg

FirestoneCountryClub-Akron-OH-clubhouse-960x410_rotatingGalleryFront.jpg

Just updated first post as Gregg unfortunately cannot make it.

Planning on leaving this open till late next week......any more takers??

Im Considering coming over to hit the little ball with ya, space stil, avail?

Just updated first post as Gregg unfortunately cannot make it.

Planning on leaving this open till late next week......any more takers??

I have a guy from work who may be interested he will let me know by the beginning of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back