Oldest Club In Your Bag

Oldest Club In Your Bag

I just recently took my Taylormade Reacue Mid 3 hybrid out of the bag to replace it with an Adams Idea Super S hybrid. To be honest I can't guarantee I won't out the Rescue Mid back in the bag. Here's a pic of my old set of clubs.
R5 driver/3 wood
Rescue Mid 3/4 hybrid
RAC OS irons
4beb9482eb50349ab5497452c3a1a926.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely my :titleist: SP 201 putter

The oldest club in my bag would be the club I just bought, a Titleist 910 hybrid.

A Cleveland 588 56 degree wedge, puchased in 1995.

J40 wedges for me.

Odessey tour black number 9 is 2 years old. Everything else is new releases

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nothing older than 6 months in my bag right now. Ask me this question again in about 5 years.

A TEE CB 3 wood

Um. Oldest are my #staffproto irons. I might have a problem.

Mashie 20.5 is my oldest club I believe.

It's either my x-22's or my Nickent 60* wedge I won on here years ago. I think it's the x-22's by a couple of months.

I am gaming a sand wedge that is at least 18 years old. Its been in my bag off and on since my Dad gave it to me. Put it back in the bag a few months ago. Got me out of the sand three times yesterday.

My irons. Bought some call away x-18s back in 2005 that are still there. Looking to replace them this year

Hmm I have a a Spaulding TPM putter tha frequents my bag. But my iron I think are from around 1999-2001

My putter. It's a Scotty, SS long neck Te insert. 1998 vintage.

My sand wedge. It's a Callaway vintage+forged from 2003-2004. It's in my bag to this day. I have newer ones but this one seems to always stay.

Wow looking at this thread made me think about my bag and honestly the oldest club in my bag is my Callaway MD3 56* wedge that I got at the Gauntlet last September! Haha lots of changes have been made!

Well...with a couple updates I believe the Fly-z's are now the oldest club in my bag, and they were released at the end of 2014 but are technically Cobra's 2015 release. If the GBB driver is in, I am pretty sure everything in my bag is at the oldest the 2015 season models. Oh well

When did they make the Black Series Tour Designs?

Yeah, my putters the oldest by a fair shake.

Up to this weekend, the club that has lasted that longest in my bag was my putter. However, following a trip to the golf store over the weekend, I pulled the trigger on an upgrade to the Odyssey Works Rossie II Putter. I got a great deal on it and it was enough to see me head home with the putter.

putters-2015-works-rossie____1.png
putters-2015-works-rossie____2.png
putters-2015-works-rossie____3.png
putters-2015-works-rossie____4.png

It will be interesting to compare the two and see if the ultra thin stainless steel mesh really works, to reduce skidding and generate pure roll quicker. Hopefully it can help knock a few shots of my round.

Back