Oldest Club In Your Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have talked a lot about older clubs and we have talked about what clubs we do not replace, but my question to you, is what is the oldest club in your bag? Not the one you have had the longest necessarily, but the oldest (production date) club in the bag?

my r9 irons

everything else is 2012, except my 2011 putter

that will be changing through

At the moment, my Dinero Tycoon putter and it's not old at all.

Hmm, My Nike Machspeed Irons. released in 2010 I believe.

an old spalding TPMills putter from 1984, although it's currently in my brother's bag, it's still the oldest I have.

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 3h, from 2005. It comes out of the bag every now and then, but always finds a way back in.

Wow. As of this moment, I think its my RAZR Fit.

I refuse to admit having a problem so I'm going to blame it on being a tester. Yeah....thats it....

Well the club I have had the longest is the Rescue 11 3-hybrid. But I am sure the Seemore FGP is the oldest from a production standpoint. I think that's what you're asking.

Right now? I put in my 6 hybrid from my Adams a12OS set from 2011 for the last two rounds I played. Everything else is new.

Titleist 906 F2 3 wood. Love that club. It's going to be hard to take it out of the bag.

My irons - Mizuno T-Zoid Pro II's

I refuse to admit having a problem so I'm going to blame it on being a tester. Yeah....thats it....

Solid BLAME right there that you can't argue with!

images

My putter, it,s about 4 yrs. old. It,s a Ping and was fitted to me and I love it. Do not wanna get rid of it but the new Odysseys are tempting me.

My R5 driver

Everything 2011-2012 but I had some old titleist 940 and 908 woods last year.

I have a Nike Slingshot Tour 21* hybrid that I hit too good to get rid of. I want to say it was produced in 2008 or 2009, but don't remember when the slingshots came out.

Err... I'm going to guess the Bettinardi, but it could be anything. :bulgy-eyes: Re-did the entire bag this year. I've had either the F5 or the Classic the longest I guess. Oldest club I have in the 'spares' stable is an old snake eyes 7W.

I've got a lot of 2010-2011 stuff...but oldest...maybe the MP-57 irons...2008.

Mine would have to be my R11 irons. They won't be leaving the bag anytime soon either.

John Deere Tap'n

At this very moment I am extremely jealous of you.

I think the oldest club in my bag now is the adams wedge I have.

Still have all my MC 2012 clubs in my bag so i'm gonna have to say my Callaway forged wedges because the arrived first :D

I also have a YES putter from 2005

Back