'Fit for Perfection' NIKE '16 Spring/Summer apparel & footwear

It seems backwards. Add a cardigan, tell people to untuck.. Hmm..

That is definitely a contradiction. A way to appeal to both crowds.

Just interviewed Brooks.

What do you prefer more, the PGA tour or the European tour? Why? He is a huge fan of the family type atmosphere on the Euro tour and credit their run in the ruder cup to that.

The US tour for ease of finding things to do after the round.

What was the major reason you switched from Titleist to Nike? Nike gear is just better. The woods are the best he has played. No big misses and the ball flies higher off the irons. Still getting wedges dialed in. And could not say enough about the ball.

What do you credit your immediate success on the pro tours too? Hard work and dedication. Sacrificing prom and other activities to attain his goal.

He did say he leaves golf at the course. Hangs with his boys in his down time. Golf is his job and is not all golf all the time.

It seems backwards. Add a cardigan, tell people to untuck.. Hmm..

It's a very aggressive and progressive approach by these athletes. Nike feels the golfers that are coming out will be more athletic and require this type of non traditional gear.

Nike is onto something. Need to engage the younger crowd and make golf more appealing. I think here is a middle ground between "golf traditions" & growing the game they way Nike envisions

It's a very aggressive and progressive approach by these athletes. Nike feels the golfers that are coming out will be more athletic and require this type of non traditional gear.

is that something they target in who they sign or are the athletic golfers seeking them out? They seem to have more athlete type golfers.

Spoke with Scott Pickney who was the most vocal of the bunch in regards to changing the status quo on tour. He loves the fashion and loves his looks.

He shared with me that the old guard is goodings to be shocked by the looks these guys will have on the course.

I asked what the guys like Jordan thought and he said he was more traditional and not into the modern flash Nike can bring. Very much looking to make a mark on and off the course. With game and style!

is that something they target in who they sign or are the athletic golfers seeking them out? They seem to have more athlete type golfers.

Nike targeted these guys for their style and willingness to push the boundaries of traditional golf gear.

Are the pants a slim fit?

Are the tights designed to keep you cool or keep you warm? and are they a compression layer?

Pretty awesome FK. Not sure how this thread slipped by me today, but it did.

Amazing coverage and on the fence about those high tops. I do like those threads they are designing. Big fan of Tony Finau.

Thanks for taking the time out Freddie.

Are the pants a slim fit?

Are the tights designed to keep you cool or keep you warm? and are they a compression layer?

Tapered legs but not skinny jean or jogger fit.

The tights I photographed are cold weather but they have heat gear as well

Cold weather gear looked great.

8f9626b3cb3a99d64757789b9a48e91e.jpg

If all guys on tour were this nice, it would be the most popular sport in the world. Just a nice freak'n guy!!

Just an FYI, TW will still have his own line. This will bleed over but staying separate.

Well then it's a good thing I golf almost exclusively in shorts and I want those shorts.

Those pants and those shoes are not my style. Looks like Beibs is going to be hitting the course.

Those pants and those shoes are not my style. Looks like Beibs is going to be hitting the course.

I like the tappered pants. Really showcase the steps and the fabric is noice. Wearing a pair now and got some compliments.

You are crushing this Freddie! Thank you! Everything I've heard sounds like they want to grow the game and I'm a big fan of that.

Yeah that's a bit out there. I know Nike makes great stuff but I'm not sure that I personally like this direction.

I like the tappered pants. Really showcase the steps and the fabric is noice. Wearing a pair now and got some compliments.

True to size?

You are crushing this Freddie! Thank you! Everything I've heard sounds like they want to grow the game and I'm a big fan of that.

I'm glad the message is getting through! I can get behind this launch and look forward to adding a few items to my rotation.

Yeah that's a bit out there. I know Nike makes great stuff but I'm not sure that I personally like this direction.

Some of this stuff I love and some not so much. Overall I'm a big fan of Nike in golf and out of golf. The Pro Combat stuff is some of the best imo.

Great job Freddy.

Back