THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Short game short game short game.

Nothing is more draining in match play to have your opponent lights out in the green and around the green. I had a point last year where I could count on a chip in every round or at least every other. All my other chips were ending up close so my putting was halfway decent since I was pretty close.

Need to get back to that point.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I will be going Sunday to work on the same thing. And I saw in a practice round you chip one in for par and really put the pressure on me to make my putt.

Hmmm this Captain speak here makes me wonder!?

Hmmm this Captain speak here makes me wonder!?
Yeah man, I probably wasn't supposed to say anything right away. Oh well t*t certainly doesn't take away from these awesome events. Just what's a day or two?

Yeah man, I probably wasn't supposed to say anything right away. Oh well t*t certainly doesn't take away from these awesome events. Just what's a day or two?

The best things come to those that wait. :clap:

No biggie bro if you saw my post in the other thread, I know a lot of the hopefuls are anxious or nervous, but I'm not concerned if It's meant to be it's meant to be I worry about what I can control.

If you're saying I have an extra day or two I'm getting that post count up though

Yea we may have let the cat out but it is just so shocking

Just another few days to dream about getting in. Kind of like dreaming about winning the lottery when you buy tickets a few days early. Hopefully this one end with winning though

Alright! Now your just being mean! Spill the beans, I promise...I won't tell anyone!

Yeah, I don't want to be responsible for people having a miserable Weekend and Monday.....

The best things come to those that wait. :clap:

Especially, if you don't have a choice! It's ok bring it on, this group can handle it. Now I've had enough scotch!

Excited to see who gets the nod. Until then, I continue my grind this weekend with a practice session tomorrow and a round on Sunday.

DMV.....#OWN125

This is my target area; but more like #OWN30 and in. I work hard on my putting and the other areas of my game aren't too far off. Short game hasn't been treating me well.

Im not working hard on my game, but I am working hard on my posting.

Have to have a well rounded game!

I've got a PM waiting to fly. I guess I could let it rip and just wait till Monday.

Not waiting for the weekend push?

Question for the Captains. After the selections are made (whenever that happens to be), what are your plans to get the team together and prepare for July. Or is that more secret stuff?

Question for the Captains. After the selections are made (whenever that happens to be), what are your plans to get the team together and prepare for July. Or is that more secret stuff?
As I stated earlier in the process. I will fully expect the entire team to get out an play with one another. I also expect that each team
member will get out and play with other THPers in the region to sharpen their games and test the different formats when possible. Nothing formal as of yet, but once we the team identified next week there will be more on this. Everything about the teams prep work I plan to discuss right here in this thread.

Now I have to sit here, drinking beer, and wonder what the hell is going on!

Not waiting for the weekend push?

Weekend push? I'm pretty sure this is not a maternity ward buddy. All the pushing should be done? If folks are waiting till the last minute what does that say about how they're gong to do the prep leading up to the actual event?

Back