CajunMan

Reaction score
Handicap
10.9 USGA
My Nike's came apart and I replaced them with Footjoy soft spikes but I missed the casual looking shoe so I searched for the Puma Faas Grip or Ashworth ADC 2 but they were nowhere to be found. At EW, they had a sale on the Footjoy Contour Casual #54356 in back and gray spikeless and I bought a pair. Played 2 different 18 hole courses back to back and feet were fine! My health app said I walked 13.3 miles golfing. That was the first time I used these shoes. I like the feel of Spikeless and had no slippage problems. I also like the way they clean up easier than soft spikes. Nice shoes for $60! Tim

Nice.
I am almost spikeless exclusively now.

Nice.
I am almost spikeless exclusively now.
Yes sir me too. So many awesome styles that are crazy comfortable.

Yes sir me too. So many awesome styles that are crazy comfortable.

Its funny, I have tried them all and have most of them, and still go with the BioDrive Leather or the Ignite just about every time. Just so much more comfortable than anything else I have tried.

Great that it worked out for you. I am completely spikeless and well and my feet have thanked me. very comfortable and I never have slipping issues either.

I also like wearing the same shoe to and from the course. I am hesitant buy shoes online do to size variances but I am still wanting some Puma's and the Ashworth Spikeless shoes. Tim

I thought my FJ Hyperflex shoes were comfortable. Then I got some Ecco spikeless for Christmas and I will never go back to spikes. With as much as I walk I cannot believe I didn't try them sooner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its funny, I have tried them all and have most of them, and still go with the BioDrive Leather or the Ignite just about every time. Just so much more comfortable than anything else I have tried.
Ugh every time I hear that I freaking kick myself for not owning a pair. Ive had them in my cart probably 30 times and just for some reason haven't purchased them. That obviously needs to change!!! I love all the colorways

I have played golf 5 times in these shoes since I bought them. A couple days were back to back 18 hole courses and walking and I have really have enjoyed the Spikeless shoes. I will keep my soft spikes for wet days but the rest of the time it will be Spikeless. Tim

Back