How do you typically make your score?

Typically my round is 2 to 3 par's, 11 to 12 bogey's, and 3 to 5 double's. I get the occasional birdie, but I'm more apt to throw in an "other".

There is usually a birdie or two, a number of pars and bogeys, and sometimes a double bogey.

for me I will have 8-9 pars. 1-2 blow up holes. at least 1 3 putt. 1 birdie. 5-6 bogeys. If I can eliminate the blow up holes and the 3 putt. that will definitely help me get my scores down.

My typical 18 involves 9 pars, 2 birdies, 3 bogies, and 2 others. The others are what determines whether it's a poor round or ok.

How do you typically make your score?

Very simple.......by putting the numbers 9 and 2 together.
You see, its always a 92. No matter how many pars or birds or eagles or whatever, at the end of the day its always a 92.
25 years of golf and its always a friggin 92

I am good for at least one par, a hand full of bogeys, another handful of doubles, and a third handful of 3+. Fortunately that last handful is becoming less and less, but I do get the occasional snowman.

Bogey is the new par for me ...

I will usually get a par per nine, as well as at least 1-2 doubles or a triple per 9 ...

For me, solid chipping and putting, the lack of it in 2016 is reflective in a rapidly rising handicap.

based on my stats on avg I go

1 birdie
7 pars
7 bogies
3 +bogies or worse

If I could eliminate those 2 to 3 bad holes a round I could really work on lowering my cap

Boy I just never know. Some days are just all parts and a few bogeys. others are a bunch of birdies with losts of bogeys to go along with it. some days are a lot of boogies and others with no birdies.

I can pay to my handicap in a many variety of ways and just never am consistent with how that goes.

Usually a mixture of pars and bogeys, then throw in a 2-3 hole stretch of big score (aka double or worse).

Last year I averaged

3 Pars
8 Bogeys
5 Doubles
2 Triple +'s

Every third round or so I'd make a birdie for good measure. I've got ample room for improvement.

This year is off to a good start three rounds in: averaging 4 Pars, 10 Bogeys, 3 Doubles, and 1 Triple+

The last 18 hole round I played I had 9 pars 6 bogeys and 3 doubles for an 84.

I'm pretty good at avoiding a big number but I don't get near as many birdies as I'd like.

My tendency is to have about equal pars and bogeys with a few doubles that pop up in worse rounds. On better rounds I drop a birdie putt and avoid the bigger scores.

I get tee to green (or close) consistently but have lots of long putts and don't do well getting up and down for par. If I can start to get more shots close to the pin and improve my chipping and putting, I can consistently lower my scores. I need to continue to practice, particularly the short game. We'll see how fast and well I am able to refine my game.

Ok, how many pars, birdies, bogeys and dreaded others do you make in one of your typical rounds?

As a 10 handicap (par 72) mine goes:

8 pars, 9 bogeys, 1 birdie Obviously sometimes it varies but this is fairly typical for me!

How about you?

Pretty similar for me par wise add in a couple doubles though and thats me

I'd say average for me as a 14 cap, with an average score right around 90:

0-1 birdie
6-7 pars
6-7 bogeys
2-3 doubles
0-1 triple or worse

My chief goal is to cut back on the doubles and worse. If I eliminated the triples+ and cut the doubles back to 1 a round, I'd save 6+ strokes a round and easily get to my single digit handicap goal.

Yesterday was pretty typical for me
2 birdies.
9 Pars
3 Bogies
3 Doubles
1 Triple

Smooth 81, I am known as mr consistent lol

1.5 birdies, 10 pars , .5 dbogey , 6 bogey.. I hate dbls.. I probably take more bogey because I of it.. The pars and birdies are made with wedge and putter.. Everything else is made with poor thinking and execution. Looking to improve this in 2016...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A few pars, an occasional birdie, and lots of holes that end in "ogey". :|

I make a lot of pars. Depending on the day 10 - 15. If I'm playing well the rest are birdies and maybe a bogey or two. If I'm playing bad like I am currently... who knows haha.

If I were to guess, 10 pars, 6 bogeys and 2 birdies.

Ok, how many pars, birdies, bogeys and dreaded others do you make in one of your typical rounds?

As a 10 handicap (par 72) mine goes:

8 pars, 9 bogeys, 1 birdie Obviously sometimes it varies but this is fairly typical for me!

How about you?

I'll just post what I did last week in my first 9 holes of the year. It's probably as typical of my game right now as anything. I made 3 pars, 3 bogies, and 3 doubles, for a perfect 9 over par round of bogey golf. My swing was all over the place, so I can only pray that it gets a bit better as the season progresses.

I'll just post what I did last week in my first 9 holes of the year. It's probably as typical of my game right now as anything. I made 3 pars, 3 bogies, and 3 doubles, for a perfect 9 over par round of bogey golf. My swing was all over the place, so I can only pray that it gets a bit better as the season progresses.

Now you do realize you'll have to go play 333 for the daily numbers :)

Usually enroute to an 85 by the time I finish 16 then everything goes to hell. That 17th hole is a bear.

Typically shoot mid/high 80's to low 90's. On my better rounds...

5 pars
8 bogeys
3 doubles
1 triple

Back